HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Make your Laraque Proposals (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=41090)

Mowzie 01-05-2004 12:22 AM

Make your Laraque Proposals
 
We all know the story of BG. He is a huge monster boxer who owns the rink when he feels like it, but his brain was switched with Ilya Kovalchuck's, so now he wants to be a sniper, but he doesnt know how to direct pucks at the net, let alone shoot. Anyways, he still holds alot of value, and can be the best damn security guard in the business when he wants to, He uses his light and whistle more often than his fists, but he's got his own radio show which sucks, and sells tickets/ merchandise too.

Tootoo, Perrault...Make your best straight up 1 for 1 offer you can.

Fighter 01-05-2004 12:41 AM

A 3rd round pick, and I'm not kidding. (maybe I'm too generous)

Laraque had a good season not long ago but he's often injured (wrist? hand?), he didn't fight much and started only when he understood that he was trade bait.

Bruwinz37 01-05-2004 04:36 AM

Rob Zamuner or a 3rd.....dealer's choice.

hockeyhomer99 01-05-2004 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fighter
A 3rd round pick, and I'm not kidding. (maybe I'm too generous)

Laraque had a good season not long ago but he's often injured (wrist? hand?), he didn't fight much and started only when he understood that he was trade bait.

Dont dance much anymore because he cant find anyone stupid enough to fight him, well not very often anyway..

Scott Young and future consideration..

Oiltalk 01-05-2004 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyhomer99

Scott Young

Done, depeding on Young's salary.

wasting time 01-05-2004 06:34 AM

Laroque won't fetch a 3rd. No chance. 4th at very very very best.

Oiltalk 01-05-2004 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasting time
Laroque won't fetch a 3rd. No chance. 4th at very very very best.

You'd be surprised. :p

Motown Beatdown 01-05-2004 07:11 AM

Mathieu Dandenault and a 2004 4th round pick

for

Georges Laraque and the 2004 7th round pick


With Kronwall playing so well, Detroit has some Dman to spare. Dandenault can play both defence or RW. He has been moved to RW as of late and has played pretty well. Laraque gives the Wings a legit heavyweight. Something thats been missing for years. Plus with a little motivation i believe he could be a very good overall player.

wasting time 01-05-2004 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiltalk
You'd be surprised. :p

I don't think so. Players get over-valued in a trade at the deadline, but he is not likely to see much ice time on a good playoff team in the playoffs. He would be a fourth line winger at best on a playoff team that does not have a guy with grit and deserves playoff ice time.

A fourth line winger does not get you a third round draft pick. Sorry.

Jeff Shafer 01-05-2004 07:34 AM

Georges Laraque for a case of Molson and 4 autographed hockey pucks from his best friend Peter Worrell lol

Oiltalk 01-05-2004 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasting time
I don't think so. Players get over-valued in a trade at the deadline, but he is not likely to see much ice time on a good playoff team in the playoffs. He would be a fourth line winger at best on a playoff team that does not have a guy with grit and deserves playoff ice time.

A fourth line winger does not get you a third round draft pick. Sorry.

I'm sorry, but classifying Laraque as just a 4th line winger is out to lunch. How many 4th line wingers in the NHL hold the title of heavyweight of the league, or can be the most dominate person on the ice when they get their legs moving? Not much. I bet Laraque gets a 2nd from any team wanting him or a late first at the very best. The only reason Lowe hasn't traded Laraque is because he knows his value to many teams around the league, and how it could ultimately cost the Oil. I bet a team like Detroit wouldn't think twice about giving up a 2nd rounder straight up for Laraque, if they felt they needed him in the playoffs while facing Colorado and Worrel.

Darth Milbury 01-05-2004 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiltalk
I'm sorry, but classifying Laraque as just a 4th line winger is out to lunch. How many 4th line wingers in the NHL hold the title of heavyweight of the league, or can be the most dominate person on the ice when they get their legs moving? Not much. I bet Laraque gets a 2nd from any team wanting him or a late first at the very best. The only reason Lowe hasn't traded Laraque is because he knows his value to many teams around the league, and how it could ultimately cost the Oil. I bet a team like Detroit wouldn't think twice about giving up a 2nd rounder straight up for Laraque, if they felt they needed him in the playoffs while facing Colorado and Worrel.


What did the Isles get for Wiemer? Wiemer is every bit as tough as Laraque, and lightyears better defensively. And, his contract was not much more than Laraque's.

Laraque is 4th line winger. He players 4th line minutes and is not good enough to take a regular shift. I'd even debate the "heavyweight of the league" claim - which in my view, is just a lot of nonsense. Laraque doens't even like to fight anymore and he is no more scary than any other meathead forward (i.e., Godard, Jody Shelly, etc).

You might get a team to overpay at playoff time. But, right now, Laraque's trade value is about a 4th rounder. And, many teams wouldn't even give you that.

wasting time 01-05-2004 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiltalk
I'm sorry, but classifying Laraque as just a 4th line winger is out to lunch. How many 4th line wingers in the NHL hold the title of heavyweight of the league, or can be the most dominate person on the ice when they get their legs moving? Not much. I bet Laraque gets a 2nd from any team wanting him or a late first at the very best. The only reason Lowe hasn't traded Laraque is because he knows his value to many teams around the league, and how it could ultimately cost the Oil. I bet a team like Detroit wouldn't think twice about giving up a 2nd rounder straight up for Laraque, if they felt they needed him in the playoffs while facing Colorado and Worrel.

You are wayyy over-valuing Laroque. Let's agree to disagree.

DaMick 01-05-2004 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Milbury

You might get a team to overpay at playoff time. But, right now, Laraque's trade value is about a 4th rounder. And, many teams wouldn't even give you that.

Id totally agree with Darth on this one...hes a "playoff pickup" type player..nothing more.
i can see a team giving up a 4th or 3rd pick at the trade deadline...

neelynugs 01-05-2004 08:54 AM

i think dandenault for laraque is a pretty good deal for both sides.
i'd offer a 3rd rounder from boston

Chayos 01-05-2004 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaMick
Id totally agree with Darth on this one...hes a "playoff pickup" type player..nothing more.
i can see a team giving up a 4th or 3rd pick at the trade deadline...

You will be surprised my friend because Lowe will be moving Laraque by the deadline and when you see what he gets remember this post. People get to comfortable in one situation for too long and Laraque is there now. He needs a change of scenery and a new challenge. The western conference has been pacified so my bet is he ends up in teh east.

TheBrew 01-05-2004 06:26 PM

was it last year Dallas was offering Morrow for him? :dunno:

FacelessButcher 01-05-2004 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBrew
was it last year Dallas was offering Morrow for him? :dunno:

not f'in likely. Rivals aside thats a deal you take and run with. George was selected second round 31st overall in the 1995 draft, I would have a very tough time stomaching a late 3rd that some of you are offering. George was projected to be a 3rd-4th line checker that can fight and be accountable for 30pts when we drafted him sure he is not a real great checking line guy(though very defensively sound compared to average enforcer) and his 30pt seasons of old seem far removed, but the fact of the matter is he the best fighter in the league and a good energy guy plus a major crowd attraction for any team having trouble filling seats. What he can do for attendance and merchandise sales is worth the late 3rd alone in some of the non-hockey communities around the league. So yes Laraque has been a bit of a disappointment in some aspects but would rather keep him than trade him for a 80ish overall pick (that will in all likely-hood never materialize into a useable asset) as he is still a useful player, I'd expect a mid-ish longshot prospect for him or a mid 2nd round pick. What's this garbage about 4th liner so he instantly worth such and such a price how many people would give up a late first to mid-second for Sutherby or Tootoo real energy type 4th line players. Torres was selected 5th overall and he was projected as a 3rd-4th line hard hitting energy player with questionable offensive upside.

Harley 01-05-2004 08:11 PM

More Milbury crap
 
This is about the fourth garbage post by Darth about Laraque.

Time to drop the gloves with this know it all.

1 Weimer is big and tough. Close to 230 lbs. A heavyweight. You can't tell it by his fight record though because he is a coward. He hasn't and won't drop the mitts with heavyweights. He prays on middleweights and pretends he's tough. The last game in Edmonton Laraque got in Weimer's face and Weimer just about pooped his drawers. And Laraque would wipe the floor with him.

2 You keep dissing Laraque as a top heavy. Ya right. He's fought any heavyweight who has come calling. You earlier claimed he isn't in the same league as Worrel. I'll clue you in to a little history my ignorant friend. Laraque and Worrel have a history dating back to the Q. Laraque was traded to a very good q team that had everything except an answer for a Peter Worrel that used to run roughshod over everybody on the team. The first time they met after acquiring Laraque big George pounded the crap out of Worrel and became the undisputed heavyweight champ of the Q. It wasn't even close.

3 You would think an Islander fan would grasp the reality of a tough guy that can play. Look at your own roster. Cairns has carved out a pretty decent niche for himself. Is he useless? Is he worthless? Most knowledgeable fans would say that Laraque is starting out with a lot better skill set than Cairns has. If they trade Cairns you Islander fans are going to get a rude awakeing to how tough Goddard really is. He'll Be cannon fodder when tough guys know he is the only guy in town. I watched Goddard get handled earlier by Peters from Buffalo in a fight of pretty equal contenders. Laraque tossed Peters around like a rag doll earlier this year.

4 you "knowlegable" fans that think a Laraque is worth a 4th rounder are a joke. Laraque's biggest problem is a coach that wears pink dresses behind the bench and once dressed a forward line for Edmonton that weighed a combined 480 pounds. After being a disaster for 4 straight games he broke them up and probably still hasn't figured out why they didn't click. Even Don Cherry said on HNIC that he'd play Laraque a lot more than our coach does.

5 I don't know if Lowe will trade Laraque. Probably. He is the only thing in Edmonton that is top 5 in anything in the league. Lowe will trade him for another Horcoff clone that can skate hard all night and accomplish absolutley nothing but make opposing players just beg for more ice time.
Why a team with exactly 0 forwards that can handle themselves in a fight would trade Laraque is beyond me. But after years of watching Kelly Buchburger get beat up by everybody in the league it really wouldn't surprise me. It will take a concussion to Jason Smith fighting some goon before they realise how stupid they were.

Oiltalk 01-05-2004 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley
This is about the fourth garbage post by Darth about Laraque.

Time to drop the gloves with this know it all.

1 Weimer is big and tough. Close to 230 lbs. A heavyweight. You can't tell it by his fight record though because he is a coward. He hasn't and won't drop the mitts with heavyweights. He prays on middleweights and pretends he's tough. The last game in Edmonton Laraque got in Weimer's face and Weimer just about pooped his drawers. And Laraque would wipe the floor with him.

2 You keep dissing Laraque as a top heavy. Ya right. He's fought any heavyweight who has come calling. You earlier claimed he isn't in the same league as Worrel. I'll clue you in to a little history my ignorant friend. Laraque and Worrel have a history dating back to the Q. Laraque was traded to a very good q team that had everything except an answer for a Peter Worrel that used to run roughshod over everybody on the team. The first time they met after acquiring Laraque big George pounded the crap out of Worrel and became the undisputed heavyweight champ of the Q. It wasn't even close.

3 You would think an Islander fan would grasp the reality of a tough guy that can play. Look at your own roster. Cairns has carved out a pretty decent niche for himself. Is he useless? Is he worthless? Most knowledgeable fans would say that Laraque is starting out with a lot better skill set than Cairns has. If they trade Cairns you Islander fans are going to get a rude awakeing to how tough Goddard really is. He'll Be cannon fodder when tough guys know he is the only guy in town. I watched Goddard get handled earlier by Peters from Buffalo in a fight of pretty equal contenders. Laraque tossed Peters around like a rag doll earlier this year.

4 you "knowlegable" fans that think a Laraque is worth a 4th rounder are a joke. Laraque's biggest problem is a coach that wears pink dresses behind the bench and once dressed a forward line for Edmonton that weighed a combined 480 pounds. After being a disaster for 4 straight games he broke them up and probably still hasn't figured out why they didn't click. Even Don Cherry said on HNIC that he'd play Laraque a lot more than our coach does.

5 I don't know if Lowe will trade Laraque. Probably. He is the only thing in Edmonton that is top 5 in anything in the league. Lowe will trade him for another Horcoff clone that can skate hard all night and accomplish absolutley nothing but make opposing players just beg for more ice time.
Why a team with exactly 0 forwards that can handle themselves in a fight would trade Laraque is beyond me. But after years of watching Kelly Buchburger get beat up by everybody in the league it really wouldn't surprise me. It will take a concussion to Jason Smith fighting some goon before they realise how stupid they were.

Excellent post! :bow:

DaMick 01-05-2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chayos1
You will be surprised my friend because Lowe will be moving Laraque by the deadline and when you see what he gets remember this post. People get to comfortable in one situation for too long and Laraque is there now. He needs a change of scenery and a new challenge. The western conference has been pacified so my bet is he ends up in teh east.

maybe...at least you & i agree that he will be moved at the deadline as i stated...and true considering past deals...a team might overpay for his style of play.
at best though i cant see more than a very late 2nd or 3rd going to the Oil for him..
picks after this cba battle will be incredibly valuable...so one never knows what will be paid out.
im not bashing Laraque in any way...i just believe D will be the major position to be traded at the deadline.

Darth Milbury 01-05-2004 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley
This is about the fourth garbage post by Darth about Laraque.

Time to drop the gloves with this know it all.

1 Weimer is big and tough. Close to 230 lbs. A heavyweight. You can't tell it by his fight record though because he is a coward. He hasn't and won't drop the mitts with heavyweights. He prays on middleweights and pretends he's tough. The last game in Edmonton Laraque got in Weimer's face and Weimer just about pooped his drawers. And Laraque would wipe the floor with him.

2 You keep dissing Laraque as a top heavy. Ya right. He's fought any heavyweight who has come calling. You earlier claimed he isn't in the same league as Worrel. I'll clue you in to a little history my ignorant friend. Laraque and Worrel have a history dating back to the Q. Laraque was traded to a very good q team that had everything except an answer for a Peter Worrel that used to run roughshod over everybody on the team. The first time they met after acquiring Laraque big George pounded the crap out of Worrel and became the undisputed heavyweight champ of the Q. It wasn't even close.

3 You would think an Islander fan would grasp the reality of a tough guy that can play. Look at your own roster. Cairns has carved out a pretty decent niche for himself. Is he useless? Is he worthless? Most knowledgeable fans would say that Laraque is starting out with a lot better skill set than Cairns has. If they trade Cairns you Islander fans are going to get a rude awakeing to how tough Goddard really is. He'll Be cannon fodder when tough guys know he is the only guy in town. I watched Goddard get handled earlier by Peters from Buffalo in a fight of pretty equal contenders. Laraque tossed Peters around like a rag doll earlier this year.

4 you "knowlegable" fans that think a Laraque is worth a 4th rounder are a joke. Laraque's biggest problem is a coach that wears pink dresses behind the bench and once dressed a forward line for Edmonton that weighed a combined 480 pounds. After being a disaster for 4 straight games he broke them up and probably still hasn't figured out why they didn't click. Even Don Cherry said on HNIC that he'd play Laraque a lot more than our coach does.

5 I don't know if Lowe will trade Laraque. Probably. He is the only thing in Edmonton that is top 5 in anything in the league. Lowe will trade him for another Horcoff clone that can skate hard all night and accomplish absolutley nothing but make opposing players just beg for more ice time.
Why a team with exactly 0 forwards that can handle themselves in a fight would trade Laraque is beyond me. But after years of watching Kelly Buchburger get beat up by everybody in the league it really wouldn't surprise me. It will take a concussion to Jason Smith fighting some goon before they realise how stupid they were.


HA! you got me weeks after my no flame pledge, so I'll ignore your personal insults and respond to your comments:

1) Wiemer is tough as nails and that is why the Isles orginally traded fir him. He is every bit as tough as Laraque. And, unlike Laraque, he can actually be used on the ice when it counts.

2) I don't even know what your point is with regard to Worell. To me, they're both limited goons. Neither is particularly skilled and neither is any tougher than any other goons in the league. The whole notion that Laraque is somehow tougher than any other player in the league is just plain silly.

3) You're right - tough guys who can play are a commodity. Tough guys that you don't want to move off the fourth line because they are so weak in every other aspect of the game are not. Cairns, btw, is a similar player in that regard. You can't thow him on the ice at a critical moment because he is so slow that he gets beat by speedy forward. The Isles had to bench him last year in the playoffs for that reason. Same goes for the Isles other enforcer - Goddard. That is the main difference between Laraque and players like Wiemer and Varada. You can use Varada and Wiemer on the ice at any time. Laraque can't be out there are a critical moment.

4) I didn't say Laraque was worth a 4th rounder. He will probably bring that much in return, maybe more at deadline time, but I'm not 100% convinced he is worth it.

5) Funny you should bring up Kelly Buchenberger's name. That is exactly the kind of player Laraque is not. Buchenberger was a fine defensive player. He didn't have high end offensive skills, of course, but he was a bit underrated in that domain as well. Bucheberger was an extremely valuable leader and role player. Laraque is not in the league.

See how easy it is to politely disagree without becoming insulting? Give it a try sometime. :)

Harley 01-05-2004 09:05 PM

Get a VCR
 
Get tapes of the Oilers vs Stars last playoffs . Laraque was a monster. I thought he was one of our best forwards in that series. He scored 4 points in 6 games and played more minutes than he averaged during the regular season. I'm not saying he's Wayne Gretzky. He isn't on the ice the last minute of a hockey game. Guess what? Neither are about a dozen other guys.

You say he has no skill. I say phooey. He just needs a coach that understands what he can bring to the dance and get the most mileage out of him.

Posters used to call Brashear worthless. You get to see Brashear alot now. Would you call him useless? A smart coach like Hitchcock gets a lot of mileage out of him. Laraque has very similar value. Domi was called a meathead when he was younger. How does Domi play against the Islanders? They could both play on any teams in hockey.

2 years ago Laraque scored 29 points with 13 goals. Did you know that Wiemers best season is 31 points and he has never scored more than 11 goals in a season? Wiemer is not a bad player. But Laraque has more skill than you give him credit for.

And quite frankly I just got tired of you trashing him. In a perfect world I'd actually enjoy tilting your nose over to the left.

Darth Milbury 01-05-2004 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley
Get tapes of the Oilers vs Stars last playoffs . Laraque was a monster. I thought he was one of our best forwards in that series. He scored 4 points in 6 games and played more minutes than he averaged during the regular season. I'm not saying he's Wayne Gretzky. He isn't on the ice the last minute of a hockey game. Guess what? Neither are about a dozen other guys.

You say he has no skill. I say phooey. He just needs a coach that understands what he can bring to the dance and get the most mileage out of him.

Posters used to call Brashear worthless. You get to see Brashear alot now. Would you call him useless? A smart coach like Hitchcock gets a lot of mileage out of him. Laraque has very similar value. Domi was called a meathead when he was younger. How does Domi play against the Islanders? They could both play on any teams in hockey.

2 years ago Laraque scored 29 points with 13 goals. Did you know that Wiemers best season is 31 points and he has never scored more than 11 goals in a season? Wiemer is not a bad player. But Laraque has more skill than you give him credit for.

And quite frankly I just got tired of you trashing him. In a perfect world I'd actually enjoy tilting your nose over to the left.


So, let me ask you a question: What kind of reasonable exchange to you think you can have with somebody when you close by telling them that you'd like to "tilt their nose over to the left?" That seems a trifle immature, to be frank.

Anyway, getting back to you comments. I wouldn't' argue that Laraque is not an asset. And, yeah, guys like Laraque, Brashear, and Domi can be fairly useful as can the Cairns and Goddards of the league (who are a further notch below in talent). But, there are a couple of things to keep in mind here. One is the $ issue in the present NHL. $ are so tight right now that teams aren't willing to fork money over for role players. A year ago Varada went for a highly regarded prospect, and Wiemer got traded for a good young dmen. Now, players like that are wavier wire material. Teams have topped out payrolls.

I wouldn't say that Laraque's value was a third or 4th rounder at this time last year. Back then, I would not have been surprised to see him return a 2nd rounder and a decent prospect. But, things have changed.

The second comment has to do with the negative reactions that you see when Laraque's name comes up on this board. When Oiltalk claims that he is worth a 1st rounder, and you guys run around talking about him as being "the undisputed heavyweight of the league" - it provokes a backlash. Laraque is nothing more than a tough guy with slightly above average skills (for players of his ilk) and he is nowhere near as sought after, or as intimidating as you guys make him out to be.

A third issue has to do with Laraque's play since that wonderful 13 goal season. Back then, he looked like a young Bob Probert. The sort of player who can fight, intimidate, chip in with a goal here or there and play solid defense and bring energy to the crowd and team. But, his game went south. And, the last year or two, he has looked more like the average goon than a Kelly Bucheberger type.

Finally, if you don't like me "trashing" Laraque I respectfully suggest you stop reading my posts. In fact, you might consider adding me to your ignore list. This is an open board and everybody is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like what somebody has to say, that is really too bad.

Jamie 01-06-2004 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Milbury
So, let me ask you a question: What kind of reasonable exchange to you think you can have with somebody when you close by telling them that you'd like to "tilt their nose over to the left?" That seems a trifle immature, to be frank.

Anyway, getting back to you comments. I wouldn't' argue that Laraque is not an asset. And, yeah, guys like Laraque, Brashear, and Domi can be fairly useful as can the Cairns and Goddards of the league (who are a further notch below in talent). But, there are a couple of things to keep in mind here. One is the $ issue in the present NHL. $ are so tight right now that teams aren't willing to fork money over for role players. A year ago Varada went for a highly regarded prospect, and Wiemer got traded for a good young dmen. Now, players like that are wavier wire material. Teams have topped out payrolls.

I wouldn't say that Laraque's value was a third or 4th rounder at this time last year. Back then, I would not have been surprised to see him return a 2nd rounder and a decent prospect. But, things have changed.

The second comment has to do with the negative reactions that you see when Laraque's name comes up on this board. When Oiltalk claims that he is worth a 1st rounder, and you guys run around talking about him as being "the undisputed heavyweight of the league" - it provokes a backlash. Laraque is nothing more than a tough guy with slightly above average skills (for players of his ilk) and he is nowhere near as sought after, or as intimidating as you guys make him out to be.

A third issue has to do with Laraque's play since that wonderful 13 goal season. Back then, he looked like a young Bob Probert. The sort of player who can fight, intimidate, chip in with a goal here or there and play solid defense and bring energy to the crowd and team. But, his game went south. And, the last year or two, he has looked more like the average goon than a Kelly Bucheberger type.

Finally, if you don't like me "trashing" Laraque I respectfully suggest you stop reading my posts. In fact, you might consider adding me to your ignore list. This is an open board and everybody is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like what somebody has to say, that is really too bad.

Just had to jump in here. I have to diagree with you Darth. Laraque is worth a 2nd rounder. And why can I claim that? The playoffs. Dallas, and just about every other team(from watching Oilers vs Dallas) know that Laraque is a tru playoff performer. Colorado has Worrell, so I doubt they would go after Georges, but Detroit, St. Louis or Vancouver would love to throw Georges into their lineup. The way he can turn his game on in the playoffs is reason enough for these teams to have him, even if he didn't do much for them in the regular season.

He can work the puck in the corner and wear down opposing defenses mighty quick(who knows, maybe Hatcher will put in a good word for him;) ). He can hit, play decent defense and even contribute offensively. The biggest thing though is his ability to turn the tides for a team. Say he gets dealt to the Blues for example. West finals, game 7, down by a goal, Detroit has all the momentum. Laraque comes on, throwing around his weight, gets the puck in the corner and battles long and hard in the corner with Hatcher and or Lidstrom. A minute or so later, he gets a good shot, the teams buzzing on the bench, the crowds buzzing. Maybe they don't get a good chance out of it, BUT, not only did he just give your team a momentum swing, he also made Detroits top two defenders very tired and will be taken off the ice while St. Louis can go and throw on their scorers. Laraque has tremendous value to any team wanting to win in the playoffs. I know you won't admit to it, but I have a big feeling you've never seen the Oilers play in the playoffs for a long while have you?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.