HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Guilt (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=41162)

habitants9_4 01-05-2004 07:52 AM

Guilt

I feel guilty for skipping school for the WJC. I am thinking about telling my mom I went home because I had explosive diaria, but then she might figure things out. Especially if she finds out the game is on.

KILLger 01-05-2004 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habitants9_4
I feel guilty for skipping school for the WJC. I am thinking about telling my mom I went home because I had explosive diaria, but then she might figure things out. Especially if she finds out the game is on.

Stomaches are the way to go. Put a finger in your throat and then vomit... you'll be cleared to watch the game. ;)

gunnerdom 01-05-2004 08:06 AM

Quote:

lucky *******... i was going to skip work for the game but.... i have lots a work pilled up. What`s the score.. i usually check the tsn scoreboard but it's not working well today.

Volcanologist 01-05-2004 08:10 AM

Quote:

I went home because I had explosive diaria
What, the regular kind isn't good enough? ;)

LOL @ "explosive".

#44_delivers 01-05-2004 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ejaculine
lucky *******... i was going to skip work for the game but.... i have lots a work pilled up. What`s the score.. i usually check the tsn scoreboard but it's not working well today.

2-1 good game so far i got it worst then anyone, i have to go to work by the time 3rd period starts, i feel so bitter right now :**
btw i love your avatar ejaculine, how the hell did you put the habs logo on the door of the evil monkey???

Dutchy 01-05-2004 08:12 AM

2-1 Canada...

US goalie has been the story so far, cause we're really in control of that game.

Gainey RULZ 01-05-2004 08:53 AM

Edit: Damn! 3-3...

deandebean 01-05-2004 09:49 AM

choke job, signé Fleury.

PrairieHabber 01-05-2004 09:56 AM

What a disappointing 3rd. Montoya was the best goalie in tournament and Fleury just wasn't the Fleury of last year's tourny. He didn't seem his "old" self all tournament.

habitants9_4 01-05-2004 01:01 PM

I missed class for that game damn! On top of that, I just found out we listened to the game in class. And now my mom thinks I have diaria!

chicpea* 01-05-2004 01:08 PM

Quote:

I missed class for that game damn! On top of that, I just found out we listened to the game in class. And now my mom thinks I have diaria!

hah. that is the only funny thing I've heard all day. 3 unanswered goals? WTF!?

Cariboux 01-05-2004 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deandebean
choke job, signé Fleury.

What about a choke job by Brent Seabrook ?

deandebean 01-05-2004 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cariboux
What about a choke job by Brent Seabrook ?

Fleury choked, point à la ligne. Admit it, man. He lost the game for this country.