HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   King Jdv.... Pay Up!! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=41590)

Flyers26 01-06-2004 05:34 PM

King Jdv.... Pay Up!!
 
OK, we need to help Queenie out. The slayer of Trolls, lost a bet to the IRON MARSHAL
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=39242

We need to help the old IM out, and choose a nice avatar, for the QUEEN to have until after the Super Bowl.

kingjdv 01-07-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyers26
OK, we need to help Queenie out. The slayer of Trolls, lost a bet to the IRON MARSHAL
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=39242

We need to help the old IM out, and choose a nice avatar, for the QUEEN to have until after the Super Bowl.

I'm just waiting for a response!

Just to prove I'm not ducking my responsibilities I will extend my humility past the Super Bowl deadline to equal out the days I've missed.

If there aren't any "offers" I'll just put up my original idea. I just thought someone here would think up something better.

FlyersGuy69 01-07-2004 05:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
how about this

IronMarshal 01-11-2004 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyerGuy69
how about this


I kinda like that one! :lol:

But really, I don't remember an avatar bet? Was I in on it, or was it a KJDV vs. Baron bet?

kingjdv 01-11-2004 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronMarshal
I kinda like that one! :lol:

But really, I don't remember an avatar bet? Was I in on it, or was it a KJDV vs. Baron bet?

It was a suggestion I put at the end of my post season challenge. It wasn't originally an avatar bet (I had suggested some kind of catchy slogan for UNDER the avatar) and I don't think you ever made any kind of response to it. It was just one more thing to add some hype to our "grudge match".

I don't think as many people will "get" the avatar as they would a slogan, and that perticular stipulation seems to have lost its bite three weeks after the fact, but I'm still willing to follow through.

I'm just trying to be a good sport, despite the fact that I despise your very existence for beating me, and have been secretly plotting my revenge for next season. :p

ALL HAIL THE KING!!! :bow:

IronMarshal 01-11-2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingjdv
It was a suggestion I put at the end of my post season challenge. It wasn't originally an avatar bet (I had suggested some kind of catchy slogan for UNDER the avatar) and I don't think you ever made any kind of response to it. It was just one more thing to add some hype to our "grudge match".

I don't think as many people will "get" the avatar as they would a slogan, and that perticular stipulation seems to have lost its bite three weeks after the fact, but I'm still willing to follow through.

I'm just trying to be a good sport, despite the fact that I despise your very existence for beating me, and have been secretly plotting my revenge for next season. :p

ALL HAIL THE KING!!! :bow:


Plot away mon frere. I'll be waiting :joker:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.