HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Suter Proposal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=416709)

ThorntonFan19 09-07-2007 12:14 AM

Suter Proposal

I know I know suter is untouchable, but I am going to make a trade proposal most Sharks fans would not even think about.

To San Jose: Suter

To Nashville: Pavelski, Wishart and SJ's 1st in 08

Pavelski is a great second line center that would not get great TOI with Thornton and marleau ahead of him, but in Nashville I could see him getting 50+ points if he's on a line with Radulav.

Wishart is a 6'4 defensive defensemen prospect who sees the ice well and can be counted on to shutdown opposing teams top lines. He should be ready in the 08-09 season.

So what do you guys think?

Blades of Glory 09-07-2007 01:19 AM

Not gonna fly. Any deal with Suter would at least cost the Sharks Bernier and possibly Wishart.

triggrman 09-07-2007 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug Wilson (Post 10356574)
Not gonna fly. Any deal with Suter would at least cost the Sharks Bernier and possibly Wishart.

What he said.

Stars-Preds 09-11-2007 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThorntonFan19 (Post 10356404)
I know I know suter is untouchable, but I am going to make a trade proposal most Sharks fans would not even think about.

To San Jose: Suter

To Nashville: Pavelski, Wishart and SJ's 1st in 08

Pavelski is a great second line center that would not get great TOI with Thornton and marleau ahead of him, but in Nashville I could see him getting 50+ points if he's on a line with Radulav.

Wishart is a 6'4 defensive defensemen prospect who sees the ice well and can be counted on to shutdown opposing teams top lines. He should be ready in the 08-09 season.

So what do you guys think?

I think I could get 40-50 points playing on a line with Radulov :sarcasm:

Like the others said. Bernier would have to be in the deal for Suter so it's not very likely to happen.

Darth Vitale 09-18-2007 08:03 PM

Congrats to you guys on keeping the team in Nashville. I know what it feels like to almost have your team pick up and leave... sucks!

Anyway, I've heard really good things about Suter. As an aside, is he likely to get #1PP time this year / what are your point predictions for him? People seem pretty high on the kid but I haven't seen him play much. Picked up Weber on my team last year and he did a nice job. I expect he'll get even better this year. Same deal with Suter?

Enoch 09-19-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 10455733)
Congrats to you guys on keeping the team in Nashville. I know what it feels like to almost have your team pick up and leave... sucks!

Anyway, I've heard really good things about Suter. As an aside, is he likely to get #1PP time this year / what are your point predictions for him? People seem pretty high on the kid but I haven't seen him play much. Picked up Weber on my team last year and he did a nice job. I expect he'll get even better this year. Same deal with Suter?

He is going to get #2 pp time, #1 I'm not so sure about. Weber and Zidlicky will likely lock down the first unit's duties, but Suter may get 1b status as the season progresses. It really depends on the early syeason dynamics. i suspect that management wants it to be Weber/Suter.

dave_no 10-02-2007 01:19 PM

How many point this and next season for Suter?

Paranoid Android 10-02-2007 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave_no (Post 10612686)
How many point this and next season for Suter?

I would say 30-35, and next season is just too hard to predict.