HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Game.Set.Match........... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=42253)

swinginutter* 01-08-2004 10:41 PM

Game.Set.Match...........

I know we have a few threads going, but I haven't been back for awhile, and I needed to vent. If Ziggy is done for the year, i'm seriously out, and although that may sound wuss, so is this team. I've moaned all season about team toughness, but we continue to go down like the plague because of our coach. As much as I respect him, he is a blow-hard when it comes to team toughness. Avery wasn't PC about his issue, but I stand behind him all the way. He was dead on with his assesment. And to all of you size junkies out there, it's quite ironic that the only guy with major balls is 5'9. Even sending down Cammy was a straight joke!
I'm not saying AM had anything to do with Ziggy's injury, but this team has been out muscled all year, and it's obvious. But who should we blame? Every team out there has at least one heavyweight, sometimes two and three. We barely skate one, if any.....and teams know they can get away with it, because they know we won't do anything about it!
I'm seriously disgusted, and completely sick in the stomach with this team. I went last night, and after seeing Simpson knock Ziggy's clock in the second and nobody doing a thing about it was just disgusting. But hey, i've already written this thread like twenty times, so who cares!
We're always looking for calls...why? Can anybody answer me that, we have a pathetic ass PP, and we get no justice anyways. Oh, yeah we end up getting injured. Our message is stupid! We should have abused every Duck last night.......nah, we need the points at all costs, so let's distort the lines and go for broke.
Even if Ziggy hadn't gone down, how serious can anybody on this board that knows hockey be about us going far. There is no chance in hell! We have a pathetic D, and we couldn't hold a lead to save our lives and that's it! No more, no less! Sorry guys it's over, so wake me up when this nightmare ends! I'm seriously fine with cleaning house at this point. Starting with Allison and Deadmarsh. As far as the negative-eddie's on Ziggy, you guys are pretty lame about the guy. He's been IT, and nobody is even on his map with this jersey. He is the only reason I waste so much money at Kings games. Like Roberto Duran said "No Mas"...................I'm out!
Oh yeah, as far as Simpson goes, don't worry Duck **** (I mean fans) we we won't do a thing about it, we'll figure out a way to say it was part of the play or some BS like that. He wasn't even near the puck when it happened! We have AM as a coach so just like we took care of Andy Sutton we'll take care of Todd Simpson.......I forgot we didn't even play a heavyweight against Atlanta.

Our mentality is about as gay the parade they have in SF every year!

We're stinking cursed!

punchy1 01-09-2004 06:35 AM

Simmer down mate. I know you by your posts and you don't mean this, you are just rightly heaved at this and who isn't mate. You should read those other threads you reffer to, there are allot of good reasons and solid fixes suggested in em.

If us lot of computer/hockey fans can find them then so can Stitch.

David A. Rainer 01-09-2004 09:37 AM

I know you're upset, we all are. But I'm going to have to edit out the circumvention of the obscentity filter in your post. Please refrain from doing this in the future or I'll have to take further action.

swinginutter* 01-09-2004 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathFromAbove
I know you're upset, we all are. But I'm going to have to edit out the circumvention of the obscentity filter in your post. Please refrain from doing this in the future or I'll have to take further action.

Well, I apologize for the language, and i've posted here for quite some time. I'm just really upset, because I was really looking forward to the season. But i've been jaded the whole way through. I know i'll probably continue to write more language in the future, and i'll try to keep it to a minimum, but it's just my nature. It's that Italian fire under my ass, my bad!

David A. Rainer 01-09-2004 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swinginutter
Well, I apologize for the language, and i've posted here for quite some time. I'm just really upset, because I was really looking forward to the season. But i've been jaded the whole way through. I know i'll probably continue to write more language in the future, and i'll try to keep it to a minimum, but it's just my nature. It's that Italian fire under my ass, my bad!

No worries. We're all upset and I've probably let a few fly in some of my posts. And yes, it's my Italian blood that gets the best of me sometimes too.