Hockey High Performance Training and Injury Prevention Seminar (Toronto)
If post is against HFBoards rules, I sincerely apologize. However, since this is an educational seminar that is free of charge, then I strongly encourage all members of the hockey community to attend (parents, coaches, players, etc)
FITS TORONTO Hockey Seminar
FOR: All Hockey Enthusiasts
October 4 at 7:00pm OR October 13 at 10:00am
Revealed in this seminar are techniques we use to develop our athletes. It is our hope that those that attend will be able to gain take something away to help improve hockey performance for the athletes they work with. Important topics include:
- how much aerobic training is needed, and when is it too much??
- how to train the "CORE" for improved sport performance
- when and how to develop strength, power, speed and agility for
young hockey athletes
- how to take results gained in dry-land training and transfer them into improved hockey performance
- unique neurological and physiological considerations for the young athletes
- what is summated microcycle periodization and how do you develop a specific program to improve hockey performance?
If you would like to attend, please rsvp to email@example.com or PM me.
Directions can be found at www.fitstoronto.com
Can't go, but could you post a brief summary of anything interesting?
Interesting discussion topic
Last week's session went very well, please rsvp if interested.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.