HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Game Day Thread:Tampa Bay @ New York 1/11 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=42877)

ihatenewjersey 01-11-2004 06:36 AM

Game Day Thread:Tampa Bay @ New York 1/11
 
here we go..... if sather plays dunham hes a moron

Theoren Fan 01-11-2004 06:44 AM

Just as important of a game as yesterday was. If there was ever a time to get hot and go on a streak, now's that time.

Looking for big games out of-
Whoever the goaltender is
Eric Lindros
Brian Leetch
Darius Kasparaitis
Bobby Holik
Martin Rucinsky
Alex Kovalev

Will be happy if we can get through a game without embarrassing errors from-
Whoever the goaltender is
Tom Poti
Vladimir Malakhov
Boris Mironov
Alex Kovalev
Petr Nedved
Dale Purinton
Jan Hlavac

BDubinskyNYR17* 01-11-2004 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theo Fan
Just as important of a game as yesterday was. If there was ever a time to get hot and go on a streak, now's that time.

Looking for big games out of-
Whoever the goaltender is
Eric Lindros
Brian Leetch
Darius Kasparaitis
Bobby Holik
Martin Rucinsky
Alex Kovalev

Will be happy if we can get through a game without embarrassing errors from-
Whoever the goaltender is
Tom Poti
Vladimir Malakhov
Boris Mironov
Alex Kovalev
Petr Nedved
Dale Purinton
Jan Hlavac


I hope Markkanen is in net. Now if we lose anymore dman, it looks like either Lampman or Nycholat should be the first to be recalled.

dedalus 01-11-2004 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
Now if we lose anymore dman, it looks like either Lampman or Nycholat should be the first to be recalled.

Not if there's a 32-year-old defenseman we can trade for or sign.

#37-#93-#27* 01-11-2004 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatenewjersey
here we go..... if sather plays dunham hes a moron

He's a moron regardless.

rangers 01-11-2004 08:58 AM

They`ll be showing this game in Norway tonight. Hopefully it will be a good game and a Rangers win.

nyr5186 01-11-2004 11:47 AM

After yesterday's solid win vs. the Isles, Im really expecting a big letdown tonight. Its happened too many times before, and theres no indication that it will stop. I expect Modin and St. Louis to kill us like they always do.

'Gers 2, 'Ning 6

Hopefully Jussi gets the start and stands on his head again. And who knows, maybe Kovy and Carter can get going. And maybe Holik can be used as a shutdown center. But Im not betting on it.

Son of Steinbrenner 01-11-2004 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr4life5186
After yesterday's solid win vs. the Isles, Im really expecting a big letdown tonight. Its happened too many times before, and theres no indication that it will stop. I expect Modin and St. Louis to kill us like they always do.

'Gers 2, 'Ning 6

Hopefully Jussi gets the start and stands on his head again. And who knows, maybe Kovy and Carter can get going. And maybe Holik can be used as a shutdown center. But Im not betting on it.

please have some faith. the rangers will win tonight

nyr5186 01-11-2004 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jar jar links
please have some faith. the rangers will win tonight

Oh I have faith. Its not like I hope they lose. Im just being realistic based on whats happened in the last 7 years. Even if they win tonight, who's to say they wont stink up the joint vs. the Isles on Tuesday? Or vs. the Devils on Thursday? How can I believe that they'll go on a big streak this month when they havent even won 3 games in a row in 2 years? :dunno:

nyr5186 01-11-2004 12:11 PM

AAAAGGGHH!

Dunham in net! :mad:

How stupid.

Son of Steinbrenner 01-11-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr4life5186
AAAAGGGHH!

Dunham in net! :mad:

How stupid.

well dunham just had basically a whole week off. he should be able to play back to back nights

DawgPacPBH 01-11-2004 12:17 PM

KOVALEV!!!! 1-0 Rags

Son of Steinbrenner 01-11-2004 12:17 PM

scooooooooooooooooore kovalev!!! maybe this will get him off some fans trade block :dunno:

JCProdigy 01-11-2004 12:17 PM

Kovie read my Post!!! Kovie Read my Post!!!! SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT the puck...... :D

Fire Sather 01-11-2004 12:21 PM

Thats that Kovalev we know.

Fire Sather 01-11-2004 12:24 PM

Boyle. 1-1.

GRRR!! Ranger penalty

Son of Steinbrenner 01-11-2004 12:24 PM

its to bad ortmeiyer couldnt pick up his man. damn hlavac stupid penalty

nyr5186 01-11-2004 12:30 PM

Two guys to blame on that goal. Ortmeyer and Sather.

Orty lost track of his man for a split second. And thats all it took for Boyle to slip into the slot. And Sather, for starting Dunham on the second game of 3 in 4 nights.

Fire Sather 01-11-2004 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr4life5186
Two guys to blame on that goal. Ortmeyer and Sather.

Orty lost track of his man for a split second. And thats all it took for Boyle to slip into the slot. And Sather, for starting Dunham on the second game of 3 in 4 nights.

I wanted Dunham for Tuesday. Hes played great againist the Isles.. now Marrkanen better play tuesday

Son of Steinbrenner 01-11-2004 12:45 PM

As much as i have liked Simon that was a stupid penalty.

shmekel 01-11-2004 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jar jar links
As much as i have liked Simon that was a stupid penalty.

What happened that made him short circuit like that?

nyr5186 01-11-2004 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmekel
What mhappened that made him short circuit like that?

The Rangers should consider themselves lucky. That should've easily been a five minute major. Dont be surprised if he gets a suspension.

klingsor 01-11-2004 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyr4life5186
The Rangers should consider themselves lucky. That should've easily been a five minute major. Dont be surprised if he gets a suspension.

Agree.

The replay didn't clearly show what Fedetenko did, but a crosscheck and then punching the guy while he's just lying there
is inexcusable and selfish.

pld459666 01-11-2004 01:01 PM

.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by klingsor
Agree.

The replay didn't clearly show what Fedetenko did, but a crosscheck and then punching the guy while he's just lying there
is inexcusable and selfish.


I don't want to start anything here, but for Simon to snap on a non-fighter the guy must have said something stupid like calling him "Cheif" or something like that.

that is something that the League may want to take a look at, not the TB player, but Simon was really wrong for doing what he did.

Son of Steinbrenner 01-11-2004 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pld459666
I don't want to start anything here, but for Simon to snap on a non-fighter the guy must have said something stupid like calling him "Cheif" or something like that.

that is something that the League may want to take a look at, not the TB player, but Simon was really wrong for doing what he did.

I have a ton of respect for you as a poster but i dont think we should assume fedatenko made racist remark. I think Simon just snapped. He took a hit and he went overboard when he hit back.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.