HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   missing persons report: "GoKimJohnnson" (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=43826)

FlyersGuy69 01-14-2004 03:11 PM

missing persons report: "GoKimJohnnson"

does anyone know where he's been? he used to post on these boards all the time but I don't recall seeing him post in a long time. :dunno:

Dr Love 01-14-2004 03:12 PM

He's in hiding along with Keith Primeau's offense.

FlyersGuy69 01-14-2004 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Love

(lol) yeah, if he is hiding as well as Primeua's offense, then we may never find him. :eek:

BTW, I see he is still a mod for the "Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk" board. so he must still be active with HF.

leafaholix* 01-14-2004 09:04 PM

FlyersGuy, you've managed to mess up both Johnsson's and Primeau's names on two posts.

:handclap:

Ps... on Friday... IT'S ON!

Flyers26 01-15-2004 04:32 AM

I believe that he has computer problems, and that's why he hasn't been around here in awhile.

Cuiff 01-15-2004 04:32 AM

Quote:

:joker: Now thats some funny stuff

stanley 01-15-2004 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyers26
I believe that he has computer problems, and that's why he hasn't been around here in awhile.

Given his post-count streak and record, I'll bet he spends hours on end just sitting at his chair, stairing at his computer and responding to a dark screen.

IronMarshal 01-15-2004 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanley
Given his post-count streak and record, I'll bet he spends hours on end just sitting at his chair, stairing at his computer and responding to a dark screen.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Stanley you kill me!
The thing that is so funny is I can picture it in my head.

BTW, nice avatar. That is a fine specimen of a yellow warbler.

Quellet The Dogs Out 01-15-2004 03:31 PM

computer

I'm good friends with him - his computer just one day DIED like three weeks ago...He ordered a new one and I think it is coming in tomorrow; if not, then next week.

You can still talk to him through his mobile phone on AIM - if you want the sn i'll give it to you.

stanley 01-15-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronMarshal
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Stanley you kill me!
The thing that is so funny is I can picture it in my head.

Don't encourage me, Marshall - I'm bound to start believing the press clippings! :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by IM
BTW, nice avatar. That is a fine specimen of a yellow warbler.

Thanks. I took that one myself last spring. I'm thinking of rotating bird pictures I have for my own amusement. In fact, I think I'll put another one of that very same warbler up now.

Brad* 01-15-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quellet The Dogs Out
I'm good friends with him - his computer just one day DIED like three weeks ago...He ordered a new one and I think it is coming in tomorrow; if not, then next week.

You can still talk to him through his mobile phone on AIM - if you want the sn i'll give it to you.

He must be having HF withdrawal by now.

GKJ 01-15-2004 10:03 PM

never fear. i am now here. comcast went down for like 2 weeks and then trying to fix it my own computer got all messed up. it's ok though i needed a new computer. includes a video card so i can play nhl 2004 finallt

GKJ 01-16-2004 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quellet The Dogs Out
mobile phone on AIM

talk about pain in the arse as well. good thing i wasn't able to access hf on my phone. my grammar was bad being that some words needed about 45 keystrokes to complete.

Winston Wolf 01-16-2004 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
talk about pain in the arse as well. good thing i wasn't able to access hf on my phone. my grammar was bad being that some words needed about 45 keystrokes to complete.

Good to see you back!

FlyersGuy69 01-16-2004 02:08 PM

good to hear from ya again gkj! :handclap:

we were about to fillout a missing persons report...

Dr Love 01-16-2004 03:16 PM

Quote:

GKJ comes back, Primeau scores a goal. Who's the man?

Brad* 01-16-2004 09:54 PM

Quote:

TorTrader. TorTrader is the man.

GKJ 01-17-2004 05:01 AM

Quote:

What can I say? I am the ultimate provider.