HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT Gauthier vs. Jagr (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=43859)

Estimated_Prophet 01-14-2004 04:31 PM

OT Gauthier vs. Jagr
 
If you didn't watch the Cal/Was game make sure you tune in tonight for the highlights because Gauthier absolutely crushed Jagr with an open ice hit.

Those Gauthier/Perreault rumours look even better when you see this hit!

jacklours 01-14-2004 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet
If you didn't watch the Cal/Was game make sure you tune in tonight for the highlights because Gauthier absolutely crushed Jagr with an open ice hit.

Those Gauthier/Perreault rumours look even better when you see this hit!

I don't care at all when people say sometimes it gets out of position for a big hit. A big hit in the playoff often means a momentum turnover, we need some of that. it also means the other team will watch themself, and that something teams don't do against MTL.

Lewis63 01-14-2004 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet
If you didn't watch the Cal/Was game make sure you tune in tonight for the highlights because Gauthier absolutely crushed Jagr with an open ice hit.

Those Gauthier/Perreault rumours look even better when you see this hit!

I see Gauthier as a younger left handed Quintal type player (strong defensively, protects his teammates and loves to hit). How quick is he on skates?

Patty Roy 01-14-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet
Those Gauthier/Perreault rumours look even better when you see this hit!

I didn't think it would be possible for that rumour to look any better! ;)

I'm not convinced that Gauthier's game is "all that", but i would take him any day of the week if we could get him for Perreault...

Joe Malone 01-14-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet
If you didn't watch the Cal/Was game make sure you tune in tonight for the highlights because Gauthier absolutely crushed Jagr with an open ice hit.

Wasn't that a beauty? Man, he rocked Jaromir!

sandman08 01-14-2004 05:33 PM

why would calgary actually make that trade? (dont get me wrong, from a habs standpoint i'd be ALL OVER it w/ no questions asked) but seriously though.. why would the flames do that?

Patty Roy 01-14-2004 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman08
why would calgary actually make that trade? (dont get me wrong, from a habs standpoint i'd be ALL OVER it w/ no questions asked) but seriously though.. why would the flames do that?

I'm sure they wouldn't...at least not 1 for 1.

Marc the Habs Fan 01-14-2004 05:39 PM

This rumor was started by Bruce Garrioch and people all over the country started talking about it. :joker:

loudi94 01-14-2004 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacklours
I don't care at all when people say sometimes it gets out of position for a big hit. A big hit in the playoff often means a momentum turnover, we need some of that. it also means the other team will watch themself, and that something teams don't do against MTL.

Yes, but Jagr scored in the last second to tie the game. It was a fluke, but I'm sure he was motivated more after the hit.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.