HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Souray's Slapshot? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=44617)

chicpea* 01-17-2004 10:45 AM

Souray's Slapshot?

Does anyone know how fast Souray's slapshot is? A friend asked me and I couldn't find it.
Thanks in advance,
chic

tinyzombies 01-17-2004 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicpea
Does anyone know how fast Souray's slapshot is? A friend asked me and I couldn't find it.
Thanks in advance,
chic

He had the fastest shot for the Devils a couple years back at 100 mph.

electric 01-17-2004 10:56 AM

I think he also skated a lap around the ice in something like 13.8 seconds :eek:

Too bad that although he's a very fast skater he's not that good a skater (like turn, stop, spin, acceleration, etc)

Freaky Habs Fan 01-17-2004 11:36 AM

I don't know how fast is his shot but I can tell you to wait a couple of week for the all-star game (skills competition) because he's gonna be in the fastest shot competition for sure... ;)

caper13 01-17-2004 12:22 PM

:p i would love to have dagenais slap shot registered on the radar gun it would be fun to know and anyway why does he never wind up and blast one. :dunno: :handclap:

chicpea* 01-17-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caper13
:p i would love to have dagenais slap shot registered on the radar gun it would be fun to know and anyway why does he never wind up and blast one. :dunno: :handclap:

Maybe Dags is trying to diversify his portfolio? ;)

MontrealCruiser_83* 01-17-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caper13

He'd probably fall down after the followthrough...

Team_Spirit 01-17-2004 01:51 PM

Souray drink a purple drink in a small bottle when he's on the bench . I guess he don't like powerade but did someone know what his this drink ?

Rahan 01-17-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
Souray drink a purple drink in a small bottle when he's on the bench . I guess he don't like powerade but did someone know what his this drink ?

It's more like pink. But I was wondering what it is, too. Maybe it's "pepto blismol" or something like that :P

Patty Roy 01-17-2004 02:09 PM

For whatever reason, i never really trust the numbers put out during individual teams skill competitions. Souray will most certainly be in the hardest shot competition during the All-Star weekend, so that should answer your question...

ChemiseBleuHonnete 01-17-2004 05:03 PM

probably fruit punch Cytomax....

Natural Habs Fan 01-17-2004 05:04 PM

Pink Lemonade.

Seriously.