HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Jason Allison? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=45161)

Wally112pac 01-19-2004 07:27 PM

Jason Allison?

1st off i sympathize with you Kings fans and the injuries this year. I'm a Hawks fan and we have not had Thibault or Daze since pretty much the 1st week of the season.

2nd i was wondering about Jason Allison? If he's goin to play this year or at all? I read Andy Murray was upset cause he was told he was cleared to play but Allison said he wasn't. You guys think he'll ever play again? And if he does play can he play at a point a game pace?

PS. Frolov is lookin good. :)

Face Wash 01-19-2004 07:29 PM

Please refer to the Sticky thread above...

Ya know.. the One that says "Before you come to the Kings fan board asking about Deader & Ally..."

All the answers anyone knows are there.

Sydor25 01-19-2004 07:39 PM

We should probably add "Palffy and Straka" to that sticky. :(

Face Wash 01-19-2004 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sydor25
We should probably add "Palffy and Straka" to that sticky. :(

Well Palffy's out for the year... we all know that.... Straka can be added though, however I haven't heard anything about Marty... but it can't be good... if they were waiting for the swelling to go down days after the incident, he's probably done as well.

jfont 01-19-2004 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Face Wash
Please refer to the Sticky thread above...

Ya know.. the One that says "Before you come to the Kings fan board asking about Deader & Ally..."

and we all know, we post everything there... ;)

Sydor25 01-19-2004 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Face Wash
Well Palffy's out for the year... we all know that.... Straka can be added though, however I haven't heard anything about Marty... but it can't be good... if they were waiting for the swelling to go down days after the incident, he's probably done as well.

I would say that Deadmarsh is out for the year (99.9% chacne) and Allison is about a 90% chance of being out for the year. :(

Wally112pac 01-19-2004 08:37 PM

Us none Kings fans don't refer to them as Deader or Ally. Didn't know that was them. Sorry.

LuckyLUC20 01-19-2004 10:10 PM

There haven't been any updates lately. Nothing in the papers... maybe they've stopped answering questions about Allison and Deadmarsh.

Sydor25 01-19-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
There haven't been any updates lately. Nothing in the papers... maybe they've stopped answering questions about Allison and Deadmarsh.

I think only Taylor is to speak on the injuries now, ever since the soap opera between Murray and Allison.

Wally112pac 01-19-2004 11:43 PM

On a side note would any of you do Chistov for Allison in a keeper leauge for FHL? I'm sorta torn cause i don't know if Allison will play this year.

The VEGASKING 01-20-2004 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally112pac
On a side note would any of you do Chistov for Allison in a keeper leauge for FHL? I'm sorta torn cause i don't know if Allison will play this year.

It's a good trade for the rest of this year for whoever gets Chistov. If Allison does play this year it wont be much at all. Maybe the last month or few weeks but I doubt he'd risk it. As unimpressive as Chistov has been Allison may never play another game in the NHL.