HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   unofficial information jagr to rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=46056)

txpd 01-22-2004 07:00 PM

unofficial information jagr to rangers

as with most things like this, an unnamed source provides the news that jaromir jagr was traded to the ny rangers this afternoon. he will not be with the team for tomorrow night's game. coincidentally eric lindros has the flu for the rangers tonight.

dump this off if you wish, but i have confirmed the information.

Lobstertainment 01-22-2004 07:06 PM

not saying your lieing but I need more then unnamed sources and your personal guarentee (guarentee void in tennassee) to belive it.

Fire Sather 01-22-2004 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpd
as with most things like this, an unnamed source provides the news that jaromir jagr was traded to the ny rangers this afternoon. he will not be with the team for tomorrow night's game. coincidentally eric lindros has the flu for the rangers tonight.

Eric Lindros will NOT be involed in a deal to the capitals. He is playing almost like his Flyer days now and has been the Rangers most consistant player all season.

CapitalsCupFantasy 01-22-2004 07:10 PM

I'm pretty sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by nYr LunDmArK 21
Eric Lindros will NOT be involed in a deal to the capitals. He is playing almost like his Flyer days now and has been the Rangers most consistant player all season.

Most Caps fans are hoping he's not included. He would likely not be resigned after the season anyway. I think the Caps would rather have younger cheaper player to keep around for a while.

#37-#93-#27* 01-22-2004 07:16 PM

LOL this gets better and better.

First of all Lindros has been the best player on the Rangers for the last couple months, by far. The only reason to trade for Jagr is a desperation move by the Rangers to <b>improve</b> the team. Now time for some logic, why the hell would they move their best player if they want to improve the team?

All you did was put the rumors and Lindros being out together and made up your own conclusion. Unofficial source my ass, more like your head talking to you.

FacelessButcher 01-22-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpd

Maybe you should elaborate some more txpd did your undisclaimed source specifically indicate a Lindros for Jagr swap or did he just say Jagr will be traded to the Rag$ and taking on that Lindros reportedly has the flu tonight did you personally make the conjecture that he might be the possible return?

Mighty Duck 01-22-2004 07:42 PM

txpd is not reliable

He likes to force his opinions on others on the Caps board, thinking he has all the iside info, only to be proved wrongtime and time again. He should have said, I am the source, mostly wrong, never right.

GKJ 01-22-2004 07:44 PM

i can't let this go on without a disclosed, reliable source.