HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Caps vs Preds in March (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=461001)

Cappy76 01-03-2008 09:49 AM

Caps vs Preds in March

Hey guys Caps fan here

Ill be traveling out there early march to go to the Caps Preds game and was just wondering if you guys could give me any pointers on what to do before the game and what not. I'll be getting there pretty early and was wondering what was good to do around the arena and such. And also how are the fans to enemy fans.....this will be my 1st road game and ive heard horror stories about opposing team fans going to games and getting alot of ****.....

Thanks in advance see you guys in March

crossxcheck 01-03-2008 11:00 AM

If you search our forum, you will see several threads about this.

Also, I wouldn't worry about being harassed by Nashville fans. Not only are we generally respectful (so long as you are respectful), but it's not like we have a real rival with the Caps anyways.

Hope you enjoy our city!

Cappy76 01-03-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossxcheck (Post 11867231)

Also, I wouldn't worry about being harassed by Nashville fans. Not only are we generally respectful (so long as you are respectful), but it's not like we have a real rival with the Caps anyways.

Hope you enjoy our city!

I didnt it would be much of a problem being were in different conferences but you never know.....and I like to think of myself as an educated non disrespectful fan so all should go smoothly

lstcyr 01-03-2008 03:43 PM

Cappy, where in Virginia are you coming from? I'm in northern virginia.

Cappy76 01-04-2008 10:18 AM

I grew up in the Culpeper/Warrenton area now im living in Harrisonburg. My dad just moved to London KY so Im visiting him out there and were catching a caps game since they're in town that week

Cappy76 03-03-2008 10:56 PM

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but just got the tix for the March 18th caps preds game and was wondering what the club level sections are like?

sparkle twin 03-04-2008 01:58 AM

They're pretty nice. You'll have a great view from wherever you're sitting, even if it's behind the goals.

golfmade 03-04-2008 07:48 AM

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the game.

Cappy76 03-04-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade (Post 12905743)
Enjoy your stay and have fun at the game.

Thanks I just actually moved out to Kentucky rather than just visiting....so i'll probably end up heading out to more Nashville games since its one of the closest rinks

Joe T Choker 03-04-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cappy76 (Post 12907287)
Thanks I just actually moved out to Kentucky rather than just visiting....so i'll probably end up heading out to more Nashville games since its one of the closest rinks

That's a pretty good little hike (205 miles +/- 10 miles) ... London, KY - Sommet Center

jstreet 03-04-2008 10:33 AM

Welcome to the Sommet, you will really enjoy your visit. The only way it will turn ugly is if you behave like the jackass Blues fans do when they visit. Most people with decent manners and normal social skills actually enjoy the games in Nashville.

What section are you sitting in?

Cappy76 03-04-2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Trotz (Post 12907614)
That's a pretty good little hike (205 miles +/- 10 miles) ... London, KY - Sommet Center

I was driving just under 2 1/2 hours when i was living in VA to go to Caps games so no biggy.....

Burnlikestars....I have no idea somwhere in the 200's on one of the sides like right near the redline

Seth Lake 03-05-2008 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cappy76 (Post 12900269)
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead but just got the tix for the March 18th caps preds game and was wondering what the club level sections are like?

The Club level is "exclusive" (be prepared to show your tickets every time you try to enter the Club level) and has their own concessions, some of which aren't located anywhere else in the arena. They have a full bar area on one end of the arena with a nicer upscale concession area (panini's, mini pizzas, sandwiches, etc) and several free standing food stands (make your own noodle bowl, etc). The seats are nice and I think extra spacious than elsewhere in the arena and as Spank303 said, there really isn't a bad seat in the whole area.

Enjoy!

jstreet 03-05-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cappy76 (Post 12919621)
I was driving just under 2 1/2 hours when i was living in VA to go to Caps games so no biggy.....

Burnlikestars....I have no idea somwhere in the 200's on one of the sides like right near the redline

that sounds like a safe area, I was going to feel bad for you if you had tickets in section 303, [the cellblock].