HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Did Poti get embarrassed last night by Alfredsson last night or what? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=46730)

pld459666 01-25-2004 11:05 AM

Did Poti get embarrassed last night by Alfredsson last night or what?

OMG

granted it was a great move by Alfie, but it was hilarious to see Poti look like an AHL defenceman in that spot.

He's effing pathetic. :joker:

Davisian 01-25-2004 11:16 AM

Owned...

Fire Sather 01-25-2004 12:29 PM

Basketball term..

"he broke his ankles"

sickboy35 01-25-2004 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pld459666
OMG

granted it was a great move by Alfie, but it was hilarious to see Poti look like an AHL defenceman in that spot.

what do we expect from that puzzie anyways! he's a effin joke!

Son of Steinbrenner 01-25-2004 12:50 PM

i think tom poti is the least of our problems right now. That is saying a lot.

Kvashinator12 01-25-2004 12:56 PM

He

Quote:

OMG

really made him look like and ECHL'er on that one. That was rough, but Kovalchuk made Aucoin look like a rookie a few times last nite

BDubinskyNYR17* 01-25-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kvashinator12
really made him look like and ECHL'er on that one. That was rough, but Kovalchuk made Aucoin look like a rookie a few times last nite

Difference is Aucoin is a way better dman than Poti. I was hoping that the Rangers would pick up Aucoin when he was in Tampa but Sather again made a dumb move getting Poti who wont hit to save his life. :cry:

barnaby63 01-25-2004 02:09 PM

so how is leetch's -12 over the last 9 games(or -10) going for you guys? Playing on the same pair Poti is only a -4. But no one is talking about leetch.

btw, why does sather insist on using kovalev at the point on the PP? USE POTI!

wasting time 01-25-2004 09:03 PM

I cannot think of a defenseman in the league who has disappointed his own potential more than Poti. But then again you could say that about most of the Rangers. But Poti especially. He is truly awful.

Kodiak 01-25-2004 09:17 PM

Quote:

OMG

Yeah, that was really the turning point in the game. If only Poti had made a play there, we could've turned it around. :shakehead

Seriously, Poti was a -2 in a 9-1 loss, and we STILL need to have a thread bashing his defensive effort. Ask me again why I think Poti never gets a fair shake on this board.

pld459666 01-25-2004 09:57 PM

I didn't start the thread to begin a Poti bashing session

that's a dead issue.

I was simply talking about the move that Alfie put on him while faciong up against each other.

An, yes Poti is the least of our problems. It's just not what the thread was about.

I actually should have pointed out the freaky move that Smoke put on Leetch in the neutral zone. Probably as good as the Alfie move.

Leetchie could have played it off by continuing to the bench for a change like no one noticed. :joker: :joker: :joker:

Fletch 01-25-2004 10:16 PM

Didn't see a move by Smoke...

Leetch just flat-out decided not to check the guy - did he think he was going to stand still? That was vintage Leetch of late, sadly.