HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Rangers superskate? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=46795)

Son of Steinbrenner 01-25-2004 03:26 PM

Rangers superskate?

did anybody end up going?

TrueBlue4life 01-26-2004 01:30 AM

i went... it was actually fun.... mess won the accuracy shooting going 4 for 4...jagr got the fastest shot...
barnaby was funny during the celebrity game, he scored a goal and then pulled out a cellphone lol, ortmeyer scored and took out a sharpie signed the puck and threw it in the stands, lol...

rickyrod 01-26-2004 01:34 AM

yeah, it was pretty funny. purinton was hooking everyone.

some chick was standing in front of the net cherry picking.

and kovalev figured out it's easier to move the net to the puck, than vice versa...

ihatenewjersey 01-26-2004 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueBlue4life
i went... it was actually fun.... mess won the accuracy shooting going 4 for 4...jagr got the fastest shot...
barnaby was funny during the celebrity game, he scored a goal and then pulled out a cellphone lol, ortmeyer scored and took out a sharpie signed the puck and threw it in the stands, lol...

were they sellin jagr jersey's at the garden yet?

TrueBlue4life 01-26-2004 01:46 AM

no jagr jersey's yet... i asked :D
but they will have them tomorrow :yo:

ihatenewjersey 01-26-2004 01:56 AM

the last game i went to they didn't have any vintage jerseys for sale, do they now??

TrueBlue4life 01-26-2004 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatenewjersey
the last game i went to they didn't have any vintage jerseys for sale, do they now??

yeah i saw a whole bunch in Cosby's and at the team store, but the dude at cosby's said they are selling like crazy

Skroob* 01-26-2004 03:23 AM

i wouldnt buy anything at Cosbys anyway. Their prices are thru the roof.

Servo 01-26-2004 05:06 AM

Quote:

no jagr jersey's yet... i asked :D
but they will have them tomorrow :yo:

Fight the madness - don't buy Jagr jerseys!!! :)

#37-#93-#27* 01-26-2004 08:11 AM

First time I didn't go since 3 years ago. Always had a great time, regret not going this year but I had other priorities. Theo Fleury was the best, I'll miss him for these events.

Was there any negatives to tonight, ie: fire Sather chants?

pld459666 01-26-2004 11:39 AM

ate $300 a pop I doubt it

Quote:

yeah i saw a whole bunch in Cosby's and at the team store, but the dude at cosby's said they are selling like crazy

When I went to the Bruins game, everyone was checking them out, but I was in the store for about 30min. Not one person said "I'll take it"

the replica's go for 180.00.

and yes, Cosby is overpriced.

TrueBlue4life 01-26-2004 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
First time I didn't go since 3 years ago. Always had a great time, regret not going this year but I had other priorities. Theo Fleury was the best, I'll miss him for these events.

Was there any negatives to tonight, ie: fire Sather chants?

yeah i agree on theo fleury, he was so much fun :cry:

no fire sather chants because he wasn't even there, some people did boo the team when they first came out though