HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hab stuff (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=47103)

montreal 01-26-2004 11:22 PM

Hab stuff

I'm bored, so I found some random stuff.

Bouillon in 2 games will reach 200 NHL games played. But in his NHL career he's been a minus player every year but one (+3 '00-'01)

Markov with 2 points will reach 100 NHL pts.

Begin makes only 400K, and he scored as many points as all of last season in half the games. This guy should get a raise!

Balej makes $568,750.00 (2 way, so he doesn't see much of that 500K)

Brisebois has over 1200 shots on goal in his career.

Brisebois and Rivet make a combinded 6.5M :cry:

Ward may have the longest neck in hockey. :p Ward's 31 goals last year in Hamilton were the most he had ever scored in any league going back to '95 and up. He had 25 in his draft year for Errie

Zednik is one point away from 250 career points. 20 more games to 500 career games. Close to 1300 shots on goal (needs 29 more) Makes 1.85M, wonder what it costs to resign him? He's scored 74 goals as a Hab in 223 games.

22 games for Bulis to reach 400. Makes 1.15M due for a raise?

Souray has 23 goals as a Hab vs 4 as a Devil. He makes 1.6M, wonder how much of a raise he gets?

29 games for Sundstrom to hit 700. Is a career +50. At 1.95M wonder if he gets a raise next year?

Quintal needs 8 pims to reach 1300. So far at +3 this is, it would be his career best which is +2. Is a career -96. Makes 1.5M, wonder if he's brought back?

Darz 01-27-2004 03:03 PM

Cool stuff.

Anybody know a site that keeps track of the all time hab leaders in Games Played, Goals, Assists, Points and stuff like that???

I compiled a top 56 (all hab players with 500 or more games played) in games played at home the other night (I was bored). If we can't find a site with it I'll post it in the next couple of days.

BTW, Brisebois, I believe is in 21st spot, one spot behind Boom Boom.

Dutchy 01-27-2004 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montreal
Ward may have the longest neck in hockey. :p Ward's 31 goals last year in Hamilton were the most he had ever scored in any league going back to '95 and up. He had 25 in his draft year for Errie

If this guy only got 25 goals in his draft year, could anybody tell me why he ended up being a 1st rounder?

Darz 01-27-2004 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy
If this guy only got 25 goals in his draft year, could anybody tell me why he ended up being a 1st rounder?

It was only in 58 games mind you.

Erie Otters 58games 25goals 39assists 64points 137penalty minutes

He did have that power forward appeal that GM's drool over.

montreal 01-27-2004 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
Cool stuff.

Anybody know a site that keeps track of the all time hab leaders in Games Played, Goals, Assists, Points and stuff like that???

I compiled a top 56 (all hab players with 500 or more games played) in games played at home the other night (I was bored). If we can't find a site with it I'll post it in the next couple of days.

I havent seen a site with that info, but I'd be interested in your list.

tchendoh 01-27-2004 08:32 PM

I'd like to see Quintal come back next year but as a 6th/7th defenseman, I'd really like to see Komi with Sourray next year...

Breenger 01-27-2004 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy

He was big, and responsable defensively. Doesn't make it as a scorer, he may make it as a checker. Basically, he was drafted high, because he was a fairly low risk of never playing in the NHL (but he did come pretty close to that fate before last season).

Breenger 01-27-2004 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darz
Cool stuff.

www.hockeydb.com
I think this site has anything you could possibly find to do with hockey.

AlexandreTheNotSoGreat 01-27-2004 11:33 PM

[QUOTE=montreal]

Souray has 23 goals as a Hab vs 4 as a Devil. He makes 1.6M, wonder how much of a raise he gets?

It's going to be interesting to see how much more Souray gets next season. How can management justify not giving him at least the equivalent of what Brisebois makes? 3.5 million isn't it?

J-D 01-28-2004 12:37 AM

Because Souray had major injury woes, I don't think he can demand as much as Brisebois. However, he's gonna ask for a 1-year contract to prove this ain't no one-year wonder, and will cash-in the year after.

I'll say Gainey will sign him (provided the UFA age doesn't lower too much) at 2.1 million/1 year + 1 year player option.