HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Predators' Allison suspended one game (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=48271)

Joe T Choker 01-31-2004 02:49 AM

Predators' Allison suspended one game

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=70293

eh, whatever

golfmade 01-31-2004 08:02 AM

:dunno: What'd he do?

3mta3 01-31-2004 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade
:dunno: What'd he do?

According to Nashville fans he was accosted by Columbus fans on his way to feed hungy children with his bible study group.

According to the league he lunged at fans.

According to people at the game he threw a water bottle in the stands, hurled his stick down the tunnel, returned to confront the fans - losing his glove to them - then confronted local police in the tunnel.

triggrman 01-31-2004 05:03 PM

After the game he was making racist comments to the media.... No wait that was Wright.

barrytrotzsneck 01-31-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triggrman
After the game he was making racist comments to the media.... No wait that was Wright.

I heard that he was frustrated over losing 6-4, and then he remembered that he no longer plays for the jackets. he reminded himself, "i play for the team that's won the last 6 meetings, now." and breathed a sigh of relief. unfortunately, he didn't remember that in time.

3mta3 01-31-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triggrman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

You are SO reaching for something on Wright that you have to play the race card. Where was the screaming and protesting when the media was all over the kid at the beginning of the season running stories about how he grew up and what he ate and so on?

I know what would be fun - let's go to teamtootoo.com and see how many of the links they have up have quotes about what Tootoo eats and how he eats it. Then, we can start a mass email campaign to the Tootoo family running the site to get it shut down as they themselves are racists and are perpetuating stereotypes unhealthy to their own people.

triggrman 02-03-2004 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3mta3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

You are SO reaching for something on Wright that you have to play the race card. Where was the screaming and protesting when the media was all over the kid at the beginning of the season running stories about how he grew up and what he ate and so on?

I know what would be fun - let's go to teamtootoo.com and see how many of the links they have up have quotes about what Tootoo eats and how he eats it. Then, we can start a mass email campaign to the Tootoo family running the site to get it shut down as they themselves are racists and are perpetuating stereotypes unhealthy to their own people.

Don't look at me, Tootoo himself took offense to it. Besides I don't think the serve Human on the menu do they?

crossxcheck 02-03-2004 01:52 AM

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

you know good and well what he said was classless. I'm not going to argue this any further as I'm sure tootoo will deal with it himself.

Enoch 02-03-2004 02:14 AM

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Your a despicable little man. Shoo, shoo, fly back to your own board and fill it with your tripe nonsense.