HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thornton (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=48436)

nikrag03* 01-31-2004 08:33 PM

Thornton

What the **** was that high stick on Koivu? If Dagenais got 2 games then Thornton should get at least that but we all know that won't happen...

AK-47 01-31-2004 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikrag03
What the **** was that high stick on Koivu? If Dagenais got 2 games then Thornton should get at least that but we all know that won't happen...

It won't happen coz it's thornton. Hell, the guy can hit a cop and not get a thing why would it be any different when it comes to guys on the ice.

Istvan 01-31-2004 08:37 PM

Quote:

Thornton is a massive rectum and if that play isn't reviewed i'll be pissed. Easily worth a 2 game suspension when compared with Dagenai's high stick suspension.

JOHNNY V 01-31-2004 08:38 PM

:lol: :cry: YA JOE MEANT TO KILL HIM GIVE ME A BREAK YOU BUNCH OF WHINE BAGS

Necrophile 01-31-2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

Thornton is a *****ing pansy! He keeps whining about how there's too much hooking and holding and he goes and gives a cheapshot high-stick to Koivu! I hope he gets a 2-game suspension which coincides with a Boston 2-game losing streak. He'd better be careful next game, or Langdon will break his *****ing cheekbone again if he doesn't watch out! Sorry... Habs' losses get me pissed off!

AK-47 01-31-2004 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNNY V

Look who's talking.

Man, can you really be so ridiculous... :joker:

JOHNNY V 01-31-2004 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK-47
Look who's talking.

Man, how stupid can a guy be... :joker:

5 points ahead :p

Bruinster* 01-31-2004 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Necrophile
Thornton is a *****ing pansy! He keeps whining about how there's too much hooking and holding and he goes and gives a cheapshot high-stick to Koivu! I hope he gets a 2-game suspension which coincides with a Boston 2-game losing streak. He'd better be careful next game, or Langdon will break his *****ing cheekbone again if he doesn't watch out! Sorry... Habs' losses get me pissed off!

I think he's frustrated, on the same play a habs player trip him when he was with the puck and empty net but no call !

AK-47 01-31-2004 08:49 PM

Quote:

5 points ahead :p

I'm not worried. When it really counts, you guys are never there. Same goes for your fans...

Istvan 01-31-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Actually Thornton did exactly what he wanted to do which was smack Koivu in the face with his stick for no apparent reason. The guy has all the class of an oozing venereal wart.[ Well, maybe not that much].

LPHabsFan 01-31-2004 08:51 PM

Are all you guys bloody stupid? Im a die hard habs fan and even I know that it was unintentional. He was trying to lift up his stick. It was the same thing as Quintal's high sticking penalty in the first.

nikrag03* 01-31-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LPHabsFan
Are all you guys bloody stupid? Im a die hard habs fan and even I know that it was unintentional. He was trying to lift up his stick. It was the same thing as Quintal's high sticking penalty in the first.

NO it wasnt...

JOHNNY V 01-31-2004 08:53 PM

Quote:

unintentional

JOHNNY V 01-31-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

NO it wasnt...

and what do you call what the Q did ?

LPHabsFan 01-31-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

unintentional

and your point is?

#44_delivers 01-31-2004 08:54 PM

Quote:

yup thats how i saw it as well

Necrophile 01-31-2004 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruinster
I think he's frustrated, on the same play a habs player trip him when he was with the puck and empty net but no call !

Calls were missed on both sides. :teach:

Like when Ryder got tripped in front of the net (no-call either), for example. Damn McGeogh or however you spell it!

nikrag03* 01-31-2004 08:56 PM

Quote:

and what do you call what the Q did ?

QuintaL was careless with his stick, and it was deserved a penalty. Thornton did it intentionally. Give me a ****ing break. We've seen this **** before. His spear on Markov last year?

Bruinster* 01-31-2004 09:00 PM

Quote:

QuintaL was careless with his stick, and it was deserved a penalty. Thornton did it intentionally. Give me a ****ing break. We've seen this **** before. His spear on Markov last year?

Oh yeah, with an important game leading 1-0 with less than 1:30 for the win !!! come one

JOHNNY V 01-31-2004 09:02 PM

Quote:

why must you bring up the spear on markov was that last year?
THERE should have been a 4 min penalty on the Q

#44_delivers 01-31-2004 09:04 PM

Quote:

his reputation procedes him, as for bergeron the kid better learn not to hit the goalies or im sure his career will be a rather short one.

nikrag03* 01-31-2004 09:06 PM

Quote:

Because this isn't the first time he's been this dirty.

LPHabsFan 01-31-2004 09:06 PM

Quote:

Ah yes. The stupidity ramblings of one Johnny V. No blood, no double minor. Plain and simple. And as far as the spear goes. Its simple. He *****es and complains about the stickwork and yet he has been numerous times in the past not been able to 1, not control his stick, and 2, basically use it as a weapon. I can also use his few vicous cross checks to other players heads as examples.

JOHNNY V 01-31-2004 10:43 PM

Quote:

Ah yes. The stupidity ramblings of one Johnny V. No blood, no double minor. Plain and simple. And as far as the spear goes. Its simple. He *****es and complains about the stickwork and yet he has been numerous times in the past not been able to 1, not control his stick, and 2, basically use it as a weapon. I can also use his few vicous cross checks to other players heads as examples.

ok forrest gump 2, did you happen to look at knuble nose it was bleeding. another non call your just as blind as the refs

BruinsGirl 01-31-2004 10:47 PM

Quote:

I am sure RDS didn't show Knubles chin...NESN did and it was all bloody, so yes it should've been 4 minutes and when Thornton got his penalty it shoul've been another penalty for tripping(that's why Joe was laying on the ice in the first place).