HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RUMOR: Lundmark for Burke (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=48809)

Profet 02-02-2004 04:47 AM

RUMOR: Lundmark for Burke

spectorshockey.net is reporting that the Rangers have offered Jamie to the Yotes for Burke...

Could this be why Lundmark got minutes last game?

I hate Sather...he has to be an Islander saboteur.

#37-#93-#27* 02-02-2004 05:42 AM

I don't believe the rumor. I'm sure if there was any truth to it, NY papers would've picked it up before the "Ottawa Sun". It also states that Dallas is interested in Burke as a backup.

SingnBluesOnBroadway 02-02-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
I don't believe the rumor. I'm sure if there was any truth to it, NY papers would've picked it up before the "Ottawa Sun". It also states that Dallas is interested in Burke as a backup.

And if you believe Brooks, I would take Philly's offer over for Burke before Lundmark.

Melrose_Jr. 02-02-2004 01:18 PM

So ridiculous, it's not even worth responding to.

Davisian 02-02-2004 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
And if you believe Brooks, I would take Philly's offer over for Burke before Lundmark.

Agreed.. Which is why Ortmeyer and Tyutin should immediately be included..

Then the 11th spot is OURS.. ALL OURS!!!

Larry Melnyk 02-02-2004 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davisian
Agreed.. Which is why Ortmeyer and Tyutin should immediately be included..

Then the 11th spot is OURS.. ALL OURS!!!

But why set our sights so low? A bottom 5 spot is clearly in our grasp and will be ours if we let our lovable bunch of losers ride the season out....Then we enter the Lottery..And the NHL rigs the event for the Rangers and we get Ovechkin! Man, I'm pumped...

kazo 02-02-2004 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
But why set our sights so low? A bottom 5 spot is clearly in our grasp and will be ours if we let our lovable bunch of losers ride the season out....Then we enter the Lottery..And the NHL rigs the event for the Rangers and we get Ovechkin! Man, I'm pumped...

You know once the issue is decided they'll win 8 of their last 10 so they can move up to 9th or 10th and screw everything up.

trowa 02-02-2004 03:35 PM

If this is true...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profet
spectorshockey.net is reporting that the Rangers have offered Jamie to the Yotes for Burke...

Could this be why Lundmark got minutes last game?

I hate Sather...he has to be an Islander saboteur.

I think I'm going to be sick...

Fish 02-02-2004 06:38 PM

The good news is the report was attributed to Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun, who appears to have the same reporting criteria as Larry Brooks when it comes to rumors.

The bad news, I've actually heard Lundmark's name from a couple of different sources and it appears they are certainly considering moving him...maybe soon.