HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Guillaume Latendresse (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=49083)

kobe 02-03-2004 05:39 AM

Guillaume Latendresse
 
I heard a lot of great things about this kid but i've never had the chance to see him play. What kind of player is he? Is he as good as advertised? Where do you think he's gonna get pick in his draft year?

Take it ez

All-Star 02-03-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobe
I heard a lot of great things about this kid but i've never had the chance to see him play. What kind of player is he? Is he as good as advertised? Where do you think he's gonna get pick in his draft year?

Take it ez

With a name like that he's way too soft for the NHL! :joker:

Fla15 02-03-2004 12:53 PM

If he's the same Latendresse who plays for Val D'ore, I saw him play last Friday against Moncton and I got to tell ya he stood out. In fact I found myself focusing on him all game (somehow that just sounds wrong). Anyway, he's quick, nice hands, great vision and real aggressive. Only real problem I could see was he is small. I don't know what he's listed at but I would have guessed no more than 5'10, 150 - 160 at the VERY most. That being said he was very solid on his skates and didn't shy away from the ruff stuff. He reminded me of a mix between Steve Begin and Daniel Breaire (sp. sorry).

Laurentides 02-03-2004 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fla15
If he's the same Latendresse who plays for Val D'ore, I saw him play last Friday against Moncton and I got to tell ya he stood out. In fact I found myself focusing on him all game (somehow that just sounds wrong). Anyway, he's quick, nice hands, great vision and real aggressive. Only real problem I could see was he is small. I don't know what he's listed at but I would have guessed no more than 5'10, 150 - 160 at the VERY most. That being said he was very solid on his skates and didn't shy away from the ruff stuff. He reminded me of a mix between Steve Begin and Daniel Breaire (sp. sorry).


Not the Latendresse who plays for Val d'Or is Oliver Latendresse, which is Guillaume older brother. GL plays for les Voltigeurs de Drummondville and is 6.2 230. His stats this year as a 16 yo : 43 17 21 38 50 . (games-goals-assists-pts-pim)

Cariboux 02-03-2004 04:01 PM

This guy will be top 5 material and he's doing very well. I see a clip of him @ Sports 30 when he drops the glove. He's only 16 and will become a great power forward

HABitude 02-03-2004 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All-Star
With a name like that he's way too soft for the NHL! :joker:

Usually in french they have family names for every job:
The policeman who ask you questions in a small room will be M. Latorture.
A massage-thérapist will be M. Latendresse.
An ebenist will be M. Dubois.
The guy who cut wood will be M. Brisebois.
The baker will be M. Boulanger.
...etc. :joker:

Cariboux 02-03-2004 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HABitude
Usually in french they have family names for every job:
The policeman who ask you questions in a small room will be M. Latorture.
A massage-thérapist will be M. Latendresse.
An ebenist will be M. Dubois.
The guy who cut wood will be M. Brisebois.
The baker will be M. Boulanger.
...etc. :joker:

Reminds me the Sylvain Larocque's show :joker:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.