HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Chicago Sends scouts to game vs pitsburg (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=49549)

oli500 02-04-2004 03:21 PM

Chicago Sends scouts to game vs pitsburg

During the game on rds I heard from the habs commentators that they saw bruce cassidy ex capitals coach, who his now doing professional scouting for the Hawks. I know the hawks wouldent want anyone from pitsburg. Who from the hawks would look good in a habs sweather if we were going to trade with them?

Marc the Habs Fan 02-04-2004 03:24 PM

Mark Bell. :bow: :bow: :bow:

All-Star 02-04-2004 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oli500
Who from the hawks would look good in a habs sweather if we were going to trade with them?

Can I pick anyone? If so I pick Ruutu. :p

Tuggy 02-04-2004 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan

awww man *drool* :yo: (Chicago would be crazy to trade him) but its fun to dream :rolly:

VAN-HAB 02-04-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oli500
During the game on rds I heard from the habs commentators that they saw bruce cassidy ex capitals coach, who his now doing professional scouting for the Hawks. I know the hawks wouldent want anyone from pitsburg. Who from the hawks would look good in a habs sweather if we were going to trade with them?

Roots' younger brother, he is a complete package

Bob Bastards 02-04-2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan

Droooolll

[Insert sound of Bob mopping the floor of all the drool]

I would really like that...

ShootOut 02-04-2004 04:02 PM

Nice helmet, Kelly...

They're scouting Buchberger, me think. :)

obcd1 02-04-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShootOut
They're scouting Buchberger, me think. :)

Yeah they might be scouting Pittsburgh too, Rico Fata is doing well this year

goalchenyuk 02-04-2004 04:20 PM

probably scouting a goaler from what i saw the other day...hewas not a goaler , he was a big hole ...

markov` 02-04-2004 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
probably scouting a goaler from what i saw the other day...hewas not a goaler , he was a big hole ...

Garon?

Yes, probably. Think about it. They were watching the game because they knew Garon was in net. I think that we can afford to trade him: in Theodore I trust. Let's take Eric Fichaud as our backup.

Playr050 02-04-2004 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markov`
Garon?

Yes, probably. Think about it. They were watching the game because they knew Garon was in net. I think that we can afford to trade him: in Theodore I trust. Let's take Eric Fichaud as our backup.

Or one of Pittsburgh's many.

VAN-HAB 02-04-2004 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markov`
Garon?

Yes that's what I was thinking too even during the game on Sunday, it makes sense anyway.

goalchenyuk 02-04-2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playr050
Or one of Pittsburgh's many.

that what i was thinking about ...not Garon

Firthbird 02-04-2004 07:15 PM

Who knows.... It could have Even been Zahmnov... :teach:

obcd1 02-04-2004 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firthbird
Who knows.... It could have Even been Zahmnov... :teach:

Zhamnov is with the Hawks not with MTL or PIT, the HAWKS sent a scout