HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Florida Panthers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Your trade offers here - don't read unless interested (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=497670)

Acadmus 03-28-2008 08:19 PM

Your trade offers here - don't read unless interested
 
A lot of us think these things are silly since no one on the board can actually make real deals, and we tend to field a lot of "your star player for our crap" offers, but I'll provide a space to save myself the bother of closing a bunch of threads.

Keep in mind I will delete all trade offers posted in new threads, I will not merge them here.

So have at it.

DaveMatthew 04-01-2008 09:27 PM

To Florida: Dany Heatley, Andrej Meszaros, 2nd

To Ottawa: Jay Bouwmeester, Nathan Horton

Markstrom Rules 04-01-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveMatthew (Post 13396011)
To Florida: Dany Heatley, Andrej Meszaros, 2nd

To Ottawa: Jay Bouwmeester, Nathan Horton

I just responded to this in the trade rumors forum. It's a great offer, but Bouw means too much to our defense.

hoax15 04-01-2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveMatthew (Post 13396011)
To Florida: Dany Heatley, Andrej Meszaros, 2nd

To Ottawa: Jay Bouwmeester, Nathan Horton

Bouwmeester is basically our franchise defencemen, Horton is a future 1st liner. So basically its Good 1st liner + top 6 defencemen (which we already have enough of) + a gamble on a second for future star + future 1st liner (current second liner).

Its not that bad of an offer but I absolutely know 100% that JM would deny it, I probably would too.

Georgia Panther 04-01-2008 10:50 PM

If you believe you can't sign Bouw long term, you make the deal before Ottawa changes their mind. If you believe you can sign him then when Ottawa calls you say sorry wrong number.

Georgia Panther 04-01-2008 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoax15 (Post 13398373)
Bouwmeester is basically our franchise defencemen, Horton is a future 1st liner. So basically its Good 1st liner + top 6 defencemen (which we already have enough of) + a gamble on a second for future star + future 1st liner (current second liner).

Its not that bad of an offer but I absolutely know 100% that JM would deny it, I probably would too.

Meszaros is much better than that but not in Bouw's class. And Horton can only hope to be as good as Heatley. Possibly someday but I wouldn't bet the house on it.

Desert Panther 04-01-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgia Panther (Post 13398552)
If you believe you can't sign Bouw long term, you make the deal before Ottawa changes their mind. If you believe you can sign him then when Ottawa calls you say sorry wrong number.

Can't believe I'm about to say this, but I actually agree with GP on something.. :cry: :help:

I like Bouw and I like Horts and I think they had a good dynamic to this team, but Heater is a rare talent and you make that deal if you don't think you can get Bouw signed long term..

SufferingCatFan 04-13-2008 10:47 AM

Your trade offers here - don't read unless interested
 
At age 30, Mark Parrish, although recently hurt, is not getting much playing time and obviously no longer fits into the Wild's future plans. He is a proven go-to-the net, 20 goal scorer, who is signed for 3 more years at about $2.75mm per year. The Wild are frugal and going to lose center Pavol Demitra, who is an UFA, so maybe the team would be willing to trade for a center. like Stumpel, with 1 year left at $2.25mm.

It looks like a win-win. The Wild get an experienced center for a year and rid themselves of a winger with a long term contract, who they no longer want. The Panthers get rid of Stumpel and pick up an around the net type, whose scoring style complements Ollie.

NJ_CATS_FAN 04-13-2008 11:00 AM

Done. Done. Done.

SufferingCatFan 04-13-2008 11:01 AM

thanks. I will repost

Slick Cat 04-13-2008 11:24 AM

they can have peltonen as well if they want him

hoax15 04-13-2008 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick Cat (Post 13624512)
they can have peltonen as well if they want him

Done. Stumpel for Parrish straight up would be awesome.

Mogo 04-13-2008 11:46 AM

Done..

Parrish one of my all time fav Panthers

NJ_CATS_FAN 04-13-2008 12:09 PM

The most surprising thing about this proposal is there is someone who actually wants Stumpel.

ratmanfu 04-13-2008 12:10 PM

Good God! Am I reading a trade proposal that actually piques my interest?

Good on you, puckdaddy!

Georgia Panther 04-13-2008 12:17 PM

More likely the Wild would want a draft choice instead of Stumpel. Stumpel's trade value is equal to the literal bag of pucks and once you deal him for that you should thank god and treasure those pucks that someone was so stupid to trade to you for Stumpel's contract.

I May Be Wrong 04-13-2008 12:26 PM

I think we should put Stumpel on waivers. Then put him back on Re Entry waivers if not claimed, then if he STILL isn't claimed, buy him out. Completely useless.

Clint 04-13-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgia Panther (Post 13625147)
More likely the Wild would want a draft choice instead of Stumpel. Stumpel's trade value is equal to the literal bag of pucks and once you deal him for that you should thank god and treasure those pucks that someone was so stupid to trade to you for Stumpel's contract.

The sky is falling. I agree with GP.

pantherhockey 04-13-2008 12:35 PM

Maxim Afinoganov for Radek Dvorak or Stumpel (or both)

ChuckyToGally 04-13-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveMatthew (Post 13396011)
To Florida: Dany Heatley, Andrej Meszaros, 2nd

To Ottawa: Jay Bouwmeester, Nathan Horton

To FLA: Dany Heatley, Antoine Vermette and Andrej Meszaros

To OTT: Nathan Horton, Olli Jokinen and 2009 2nd round pick

jglenn001 04-13-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJ_CATS_FAN (Post 13625069)
The most surprising thing about this proposal is there is someone who actually wants Stumpel.

:laugh:

chaosrevolver 04-13-2008 02:23 PM

To Montreal: Stephen Weiss, Shawn Matthias, Branislav Mezei

To Florida: Chris Higgins, Maxim Lapierre, Ryan McDonagh, Guillame Latendresse

Georgia Panther 04-13-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 79 André Marcoux (Post 13627349)
To FLA: Dany Heatley, Antoine Vermette and Andrej Meszaros

To OTT: Nathan Horton, Olli Jokinen and 2009 2nd round pick

Done.

chaosrevolver 04-13-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 79 André Marcoux (Post 13627349)
To FLA: Dany Heatley, Antoine Vermette and Andrej Meszaros

To OTT: Nathan Horton, Olli Jokinen and 2009 2nd round pick

I think Florida jumps all over that. Heatley is well Heatley. Vermette is really turning out nice and Meszaros is a solid defenseman. They get Heatley without giving up Bouwmeester so I think Flordia does this.

Dany Heatley - Antoine Vermette - Rostislav Olesz
Richard Zednik - Stephen Weiss - David Booth
Chad Kilger - Kamil Kreps - Radek Dvorak
Greg Campbell - Shawn Matthias - Wade Belak

Jay Bouwmeester - Bryan Allen
Andrei Meszaros - Mike Van Ryn
Karlis Skrastins - Cory Murphy
Noah Welch

Tomas Vokoun
Craig Anderson

ChuckyToGally 04-13-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosrevolver (Post 13627475)
To Montreal: Stephen Weiss, Shawn Matthias, Branislav Mezei

To Florida: Chris Higgins, Maxim Lapierre, Ryan McDonagh, Guillame Latendresse

Three problems:

1- Guillaume Latendresse is a fan favourite and he's only 21. Gainey would be killed if he trades him.

2- Chris Higgins found back his game recently and he's part of the team future. He's already a great leader and Gainey would be dumb to trade him when he's value is not at his higher.

3- Ryan McDonagh: Why would we trade our best D prospect exactly?

Weiss and Matthias are great but this trade doesn't make any sense.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.