HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Fire AV, hire Trev (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=501458)

JannikAtTheDisco 04-05-2008 11:29 PM

Fire AV, hire Trev

Naw I am not completely serious, but I really hope Trevor can join the organization after retirement and be the coach SOMEday...

parabola 04-05-2008 11:30 PM

/signed.

Edler Von Gud 04-05-2008 11:30 PM

Hire Arniel, send Trev down to coach the moose.

Edler Von Gud 04-05-2008 11:30 PM

Hire Arniel, send Trev down to coach the moose.

Free Torts 04-05-2008 11:36 PM

Hey! You're stealing my ideas! ;)

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie For Captain (Post 13481964)
Naw I am not completely serious, but I really hope Trevor can join the organization after retirement and be the coach SOMEday...

I agree with you and your post in the other thread. They should Sticky it... and keep it Stickied until Linden's # go up to the rafters! :)

Quote:

I agree with you and your post in the other thread. They should Sticky it... and keep it Stickied until Linden's # go up to the rafters! :)

Quote:

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Peter Griffin 04-05-2008 11:37 PM

It's only a matter of time before he's got a job with this team. Even over the last couple seasons he had a coaches mentality, talking with the younger guys about plays and that sort of thing.

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:46 PM

Quote:

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:48 PM

Quote:

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:50 PM

Quote:

MoreOrr 04-05-2008 11:53 PM

Quote:

mrmyheadhurts 04-05-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoreOrr (Post 13482319)

9 posts!! A new record since I've been here!