HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Oh wow ... this'll make Detroit fans happy ... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=502464)

Joe T Choker 04-07-2008 03:50 PM

Oh wow ... this'll make Detroit fans happy ...
 
Our trusty soul Pred303 has stated he received an email from the front office that the Preds front office is petitioning the League office to start the games later so there are no JIP games :nod: ... so expect an 8 pm OR 8:15 OR 8:30 start times in Nashville on Monday OR Wednesday ... Wings can never catch a break :yo: :handclap:

Post # 19

Seth Lake 04-07-2008 03:54 PM

Actually, it isn't so there are no Joined In Progress (JIP) games, but rather it is so that our start times are not at 6:05 PM CST in Nashville on a Monday and Wednesday to allow people to get out of work and take care of what they need to prior to coming to the arena.

Pred303 04-07-2008 05:37 PM

it's now official.. start times are 6:30 for game three, and 8:00 for game 4

zecke26 04-07-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pred303 (Post 13516692)
it's now official.. start times are 6:30 for game three, and 8:00 for game 4

do you have a link that it's official?

SmokeyClause 04-07-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zecke26 (Post 13517042)
do you have a link that it's official?

Chuck Norris doesn't need links. Neither does 303.

zecke26 04-07-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause (Post 13517436)
Chuck Norris doesn't need links. Neither does 303.

this is hfboards. and you know the policy: youtube or it never happened!

SmokeyClause 04-07-2008 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zecke26 (Post 13517541)
this is hfboards. and you know the policy: youtube or it never happened!

Show me youtube of this youtube policy or it doesn't exist!

triggrman 04-07-2008 06:35 PM

You are all classless....

Pred303 04-07-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zecke26 (Post 13517042)
do you have a link that it's official?

good enough?

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/.../80407076/1028

zecke26 04-07-2008 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeyClause (Post 13517641)
Show me youtube of this youtube policy or it doesn't exist!

damn, you won. but thank god you can't prove it since there's no youtube. :phew:

zecke26 04-07-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pred303 (Post 13518070)

thanks a lot. of course it's good enough. i just needed a link. :)

jstreet 04-08-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triggrman (Post 13517712)
You are all classless....

yeah well, you are stinky.

ZDH 04-08-2008 11:27 AM

I don't know what the fuss is about, i'm a wings fan and I like this more than a 7:00 start...

Higgy4 04-08-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZDH (Post 13529359)
I don't know what the fuss is about, i'm a wings fan and I like this more than a 7:00 start...

Me too, I actually like the later games. My kids are in bed, I can just grab a beer and head down to my basement and watch hockey.

I have no problem with this schedule at all.

golfmade 04-08-2008 10:35 PM

Fine by me, means I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to watch/listen to the games :D

PeterAngelo 04-08-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade (Post 13540915)
Fine by me, means I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to watch/listen to the games :D

glad someone benefits outside of the states! Unfortunately for me it still means discreetly checking the box scores on the laptop at work out of view from the boss! why can't they start holding games at 3am USA time? :sarcasm:

golfmade 04-09-2008 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AusPredsfan (Post 13541870)
glad someone benefits outside of the states! Unfortunately for me it still means discreetly checking the box scores on the laptop at work out of view from the boss! why can't they start holding games at 3am USA time? :sarcasm:

Aye, there are only a few benefits to living on this side of the globe when it comes to NA sports, the timing is right on the money for me generally at least because I work nights so have mornings free.

Then again, when I want to watch sports origininating from Europe it tends to be midnight or 2-3am here.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.