HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Out of Town Thread 7 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=504085)

Beakermania* 04-11-2008 01:18 AM

Out of Town Thread 7

Here you go.

Ape Clutch 04-11-2008 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 13583279)
Here you go.

!!!!!

what is "7"!!!!!!

It's VII...

:shakehead Harper

guest1467 04-11-2008 01:46 AM

Anyone else hoping for Philly to beat Washington? Playing a team that we are 8-0 against in the first round is only topped off by then playing a team that we are 4-0 against in the semis.

Kachino 04-11-2008 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddahsmoka1 (Post 13583445)
Anyone else hoping for Philly to beat Washington? Playing a team that we are 8-0 against in the first round is only topped off by then playing a team that we are 4-0 against in the semis.

No, I want to see :caps vs :pens...

Especially Ovechkin hitting Crosby like there's no tomorrow...

le_sean 04-11-2008 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kachino82 (Post 13583553)
No, I want to see :caps vs :pens...

Especially Ovechkin hitting Crosby like there's no tomorrow...

Great then the Habs play the Devils or Rangers. If you want one of them over Philly then you are delusional.

Kachino 04-11-2008 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by le_sean (Post 13583597)
Great then the Habs play the Devils or Rangers. If you want one of them over Philly then you are delusional.

What makes you think that a series with Philly is easier than the Rangers or the Devils? Sure in the regular season the Canadiens were 4-0 vs the Flyers, but they have a lot of firepower on offense that can catch fire and do damage in the playoffs. Oh and by the way, as a hockey fan, I want the Caps-Pitt match-up because I would really like to see those two teams go at each other. If the Canadiens have to go through the NYR or the NJD to reach the ECF then so be it...

m00ks 04-11-2008 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kachino82 (Post 13583653)
What makes you think that a series with Philly is easier than the Rangers or the Devils? Sure in the regular season the Canadiens were 4-0 vs the Flyers, but they have a lot of firepower on offense that can catch fire and do damage in the playoffs. Oh and by the way, as a hockey fan, I want the Caps-Pitt match-up because I would really like to see those two teams go at each other. If the Canadiens have to go through the NYR or the NJD to reach the ECF then so be it...

Because Philly D is as slow as the Bruins'. Other than Timonen they have nobody of substance back there. Oh yah one more thing, I'd rather face Biron than Brodeur/Lundquist.

Rangers are the only must-avoid team here. As much as I want to see Caps vs Pens, I'd rather face the Flyers. So....Go Flyers Go?:sarcasm:

le_sean 04-11-2008 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kachino82 (Post 13583653)

Because the Flyers have neither Brodeur nor Lundqvist. Pretty simple.

Beakermania* 04-11-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m00ks (Post 13583716)
Because Philly D is as slow as the Bruins'. Other than Timonen they have nobody of substance back there. Oh yah one more thing, I'd rather face Biron than Brodeur/Lundquist.

Rangers are the only must-avoid team here. As much as I want to see Caps vs Pens, I'd rather face the Flyers. So....Go Flyers Go?:sarcasm:

Yeah... can't see why anyone would take the Rags/Devils winner over the flyers....

Let the pens, devils/rags battle it out.

Kachino 04-11-2008 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m00ks (Post 13583716)

Quote:

Originally Posted by le_sean (Post 13583776)
Because the Flyers have neither Brodeur nor Lundqvist. Pretty simple.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 13583812)
Yeah... can't see why anyone would take the Rags/Devils winner over the flyers....

Let the pens, devils/rags battle it out.

I want to see the Caps win and I also think they will. Of course I won't shed a tear if the Flyers are able to beat the Caps. I just don't share your opinion of the Habs having to avoid either the NJD/NYR which is something they have no control over it. I strongly believe that the Canadiens need to beat the "best" in order to become the best and if you think the Canadiens can't beat the NYR then so be it. The Habs finished first in the conference and now you're telling me they have to fear the other team? or is that fear coming from the fans? I guess this has be discussed over and over again when there were possibilities of the Habs facing the Caps in the 1st round..

HabsoluteFate 04-11-2008 06:04 PM

Friday April 11th Out of Town Thread

I dont see one so...

The other games tonight:

Ottawa-Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh leads the series 1-0.
Philadelphia-Washington. Series tied 0-0.
NY Rangers - New Jersey. NY Rangers leads the series 1-0.
Colorado - Minnesota. Minnesota leads the series 1-0.

Rushin Joo 04-11-2008 06:06 PM

Why are they still showing ****ing golf on tsn and rds??

Clumsyhab 04-11-2008 06:08 PM

Volchenkov with that huge bandaid on the forehead. He's the only Sen with heart.

HabsoluteFate 04-11-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angrychair (Post 13594221)
Why are they still showing ****ing golf on tsn and rds??

I was just thinking that...we are in Canada what is more important...NHL **PLAYOFFS** or Golf??

One Trick Pony 04-11-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clumsyhab (Post 13594279)
Volchenkov with that huge bandaid on the forehead. He's the only Sen with heart.

Imagine him with us

zx81 04-11-2008 06:15 PM

Sheesh they finish the 2nd round....lol
Pathetic. The 2nd round !!!! It's not the 4th round!
What a bunch of idiots

les3couleurs 04-11-2008 06:16 PM

First Washington goal shouldn't count, clear goalie interference with a player going through the crease, but the ref is too chicken to call it.

Clumsyhab 04-11-2008 06:17 PM

#87 scores............for the Caps
Damn, TSN still showing golf.

Stradale 04-11-2008 06:18 PM

I want to watch Ovechkin play his 1st playoff game but no... RDS and TSN are showing ****ing golf.

1-0 Was btw, mo, not OV, Brashear.

HabsoluteFate 04-11-2008 06:19 PM

as someone else mentioned 1-0 Washington. Breashear.

And RDS still doesnt have the Sens/Pittsburgh game.
Who would I email about this to complain? I saw a contact page but i cant tell who i should email. What's the guy's name where people send him emails? Le Chanloi or something...

HabsoluteFate 04-11-2008 06:21 PM

Watching the game on CBC. Really STUPID of RDS. Can you imagine if they did that for Habs game?

Riverside Habs Fan 04-11-2008 06:23 PM

If anyone with digital cable gets the TSN alternative feed the Washington game should be on there.

In Ottawa with Rogers it is ch. 401.

Clumsyhab 04-11-2008 06:23 PM

Still no hockey on RDS and TSN and CBC having their game in SD :shakehead

zx81 04-11-2008 06:24 PM

We'll miss the 1st period of the was-phi game because of some stupid and boring golf. Great choice TSN.

bipolarhabfan 04-11-2008 06:24 PM

I am lucky enough to have a digital box. Therefore, I get the alternate feed for TSN :D. If you have a box search through your guide and you may come across the alternate feed. Right now, I am Watching the Caps-Flyers game and the first goal was somewhat suspect.

Edit: Flyers tie it up at 1.