HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Yushie and Tverdosky (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=50543)

Starsdude 02-08-2004 11:13 AM

Yushie and Tverdosky
 
With the extravagant asking price for d-man can these guys be brought back over or is that not allowed under International rules Would not mind Yushie in Dallas or Adam Graves for that matter

GKJ 02-08-2004 11:14 AM

yushkevich's contract is binding, so it needs to be bought out, and then he has to pass through waivers

AshRaTempel 02-08-2004 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starsdude
With the extravagant asking price for d-man can these guys be brought back over or is that not allowed under International rules Would not mind Yushie in Dallas or Adam Graves for that matter

Graves said on MSG the other night that he's finished for good. Take that for what it's worth...

Pinto 02-08-2004 11:15 AM

Im' still a BIG fan of Yuskie, I would love to have him back

CREW99AW 02-08-2004 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
yushkevich's contract is binding, so it needs to be bought out, and then he has to pass through waivers

would Tverdosky also have to pass thru waivers?

Chainshot 02-08-2004 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREW99AW
would Tverdosky also have to pass thru waivers?

Yes.

Verbal Kint* 02-08-2004 12:36 PM

They were talking about Yushkie's contract status this week on MOJO. His contract to his team is Russia stops him from signing with an NHL club. He'd also have to pass through waivers.

CREW99AW 02-08-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainshot
Yes.


thanks for the info

Chainshot 02-08-2004 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREW99AW
thanks for the info

I almost becomes a game of chicken to see if someone will try to sign one of these guys... since either will likely garner a waiver claim from another team.

jfont 02-08-2004 02:14 PM

i'm hoping yushkevich comes back to the kings after his season in russia...

Kingz4life 02-08-2004 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfont
i'm hoping yushkevich comes back to the kings after his season in russia...

Ya i agree with you. He didn't play well when he was with us but he would be a huge improvement to guys were playing right now.

Starsdude 02-08-2004 03:32 PM

IMO both have NHL talent + , with guys like simpson garnering prospects and playing time can't believe they weren't signed


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.