HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Positive Vibe Thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=507359)

Canadian_Brewtality 04-18-2008 09:03 AM

The Positive Vibe Thread
 
Hey guys
Too much negativity from everyone. Lets rally, get behind our team. We are still up 3-2 and we can not play any worse than last night.

My suggestion is go outside, enjoy the sun, put on Positive Vibration by Bob Marley and realize that tomorrow is a new game.

Our boys have played like beasts all year and am POSITIVE they will fight until he end. No worries. Young team, just playing off inexperience. Be proud, be positive.

:yo:

HabsUnited 04-18-2008 09:06 AM

It ends tomorrow. After all, it's just Boston. No worries, mate.

Canadian_Brewtality 04-18-2008 09:09 AM

Not worried, hence the thread.

Gotta convert the doubters. Think positive.

Ice Poutine 04-18-2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian_Brewtality (Post 13730975)
Gotta convert the doubters. Think positive.

We will positively have a hard time winning in Boston tomorrow. Yayyyyy..:handclap:

Watsatheo 04-18-2008 09:13 AM

Positive? What more positive than Kovalev's hair?

jcpenny 04-18-2008 09:17 AM

Second best road record in the league.

Canadian_Brewtality 04-18-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcpenny (Post 13731033)
Second best road record in the league.

Thats what im talking about.

Price always rebounds after a bad game.

Watsatheo 04-18-2008 09:20 AM

Kovalev's hair.

CBBRH 04-18-2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian_Brewtality (Post 13731046)
Price always rebounds after a bad game.

And so does the whole team.

Russeltown 04-18-2008 10:17 AM

Carbo's lucky tie shall show up again. :bow:

Fido22 04-18-2008 10:23 AM

Saturday we win. Simple.

People panic too much.

anarmandaleb 04-18-2008 10:26 AM

Kovalev's hair and Carbo's tie.

Canadian_Brewtality 04-18-2008 10:32 AM

Kosto's attitude.

Komi's hits.

grrrreg 04-18-2008 10:32 AM

Positive?
Chara will get booed in his own arena one more time.

anarmandaleb 04-18-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grrrreg (Post 13731802)
Positive?
Chara will get booed in his own arena one more time.

Gotta love that. That's a positive.

Skrudland 04-18-2008 10:37 AM

I'm feeling a lot better about their chances after a 5-1 loss rather than a close 2-1 OT loss. Less disheartening and more motivational.

Guillemin 04-18-2008 10:40 AM

Price is a good goalie.

Sorry... that's it.

Canadian_Brewtality 04-18-2008 11:19 AM

Bruins overconfident

417 04-18-2008 11:51 AM

I called the Habs in 6, so sticking with my prediction (and the bad omen I had yesterday afternoon, more on that later) I knew the Habs would lose last night and i'm kind of glad the Bruins won big, it should wake the Habs up.

Listening to some of their players interviews yesterday they were already talking about the 2nd round and the Stanley Cup playoffs, I knew they would lose last night, I just didn't like the vibe from some of the players, it's like they felt like they had already accomplished something.

- As for the bad omen...i'm sitting here at work yesterday and my co-worker who's also a Habs fan (God bless him) has this mini Koivu jersey that on this plastic stand. Well he left his office for a few minutes and out of nowhere, the stand/jersey just fall to the ground. There was no window open so it wasn't a gust of wind, I was alone in the office at this point so no one pushed it...I knew then for sure the Habs would lose.

Either way, you all know me, I tend to call these Bruins/Habs series correctly...with that being said

Habs in 6, I never doubted will be my theme for the next two days

Slick Nick 04-18-2008 11:53 AM

I said Habs in 6.

HotPie 04-18-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 417 (Post 13732756)
I called the Habs in 6, so sticking with my prediction (and the bad omen I had yesterday afternoon, more on that later) I knew the Habs would lose last night and i'm kind of glad the Bruins won big, it should wake the Habs up.

Listening to some of their players interviews yesterday they were already talking about the 2nd round and the Stanley Cup playoffs, I knew they would lose last night, I just didn't like the vibe from some of the players, it's like they felt like they had already accomplished something.

- As for the bad omen...i'm sitting here at work yesterday and my co-worker who's also a Habs fan (God bless him) has this mini Koivu jersey that on this plastic stand. Well he left his office for a few minutes and out of nowhere, the stand/jersey just fall to the ground. There was no window open so it wasn't a gust of wind, I was alone in the office at this point so no one pushed it...I knew then for sure the Habs would lose.

Either way, you all know me, I tend to call these Bruins/Habs series correctly...with that being said

Habs in 6, I never doubted will be my theme for the next two days

I pray and hope you are right.

number 11 04-18-2008 11:55 AM

can we return to being underdogs now? things were so much better when people expected us to end up in last place this season. now lots of people are expecting the bruins to win right? :)

One Trick Pony 04-18-2008 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skrudland (Post 13731876)
I'm feeling a lot better about their chances after a 5-1 loss rather than a close 2-1 OT loss. Less disheartening and more motivational.

But don't forget Boston will have a big boost of confidence too. We have to show them it's not going to be easy as soon as the puck drops.

417 04-18-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotPie (Post 13732812)
I pray and hope you are right.

I always am

Habs in 6, I never doubted

Iwishihadacup 04-18-2008 11:59 AM

ole ole ole ole ole ole ole

makes them freak out! positive!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.