HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT congrats on me for achieving 1000 post has a rookie (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=508162)

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 10:38 AM

OT congrats on me for achieving 1000 post has a rookie
 
Am I the first one?

If yes, can get a conn smythe award?

I've battled through this with the help of all of you guys.

This forum welcomed me when I was a sad boy, pushed away from another forum by some naughty Brisebois admirer because of my hate for this guy

I would like to thank you for not flaming me

and I would also say a message to lord Chezz: Never drink again from a bucket dad, we need you at home

Cheer for my 1000th post:cheers::wave::vhappy::banana::scared::scared:

Bunka Gurndeep 04-20-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwishihadacup (Post 13763936)
Am I the first one?

If yes, can get a conn smythe award?

I've battled through this with the help of all of you guys.

This forum welcomed me when I was a sad boy, pushed away from another forum by some naughty Brisebois admirer because of my hate for this guy

I would like to thank you for not flaming me

and I would also say a message to lord Chezz: Never drink again from a bucket dad, we need you at home

Cheer for my 1000th post:cheers::wave::vhappy::banana::scared::scared:


Natey2k4?????

Seb 04-20-2008 10:40 AM

Youve been a rookie for 4 months?

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seb_Rafter (Post 13763963)
Youve been a rookie for 4 months?

i joined jan 23

so i will get my perm status wednesday

Riverside Habs Fan 04-20-2008 10:42 AM

A little full of it?:sarcasm:

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverside Habs Fan (Post 13763972)
A little full of it?:sarcasm:

I dunno what you are talking about?:sarcasm:

Travis Moen 04-20-2008 10:44 AM

Congratulations.
You won the nolife award :)

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcortex (Post 13763997)
Congratulations.
You won the nolife award :)

at least i won something:naughty:

dude_guy9 04-20-2008 10:48 AM

Permanent status?

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 10:50 AM

wednesday i will be permanent

peewee 04-20-2008 11:01 AM

you should be named : IwishIhadalife !!

by the way : congrats

Marco Corleone 04-20-2008 11:04 AM

Also, when it comes to posting, its about quality not quantity. :sarcasm:

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 11:10 AM

THIS AINT A BASH ME THREAD :cry::cry:

WeThreeKings 04-20-2008 11:12 AM

Guys, remember when iwishihadacup wasn't on the board?

Good times.

IcE ColD 04-20-2008 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeThreeKings (Post 13764326)
Guys, remember when iwishihadacup wasn't on the board?

Good times.

I remember when you were not on the board. A lot less sarcasm. But I like.

Congrats IWIHAC

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 11:23 AM

i would like lord chezz and all the ancient ones on this thread

but thank you Ice cold

ari1160 04-20-2008 11:52 AM

congrats buddy.

xeric716x 04-20-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeThreeKings (Post 13764326)
Guys, remember when iwishihadacup wasn't on the board?

Good times.

/thread

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x eric x (Post 13764827)
/thread

:( you meanie:(

Beakermania* 04-20-2008 12:43 PM

This thread delivers....

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 13765405)
This thread delivers....

i knew it!

SOLR 04-20-2008 12:57 PM

Another Quebec City looser.



































err wait...

Guillemin 04-20-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 13765405)
This thread delivers....

Pizza?

SpreeEndaz 04-20-2008 01:29 PM

I used to see you as the guy with the f***ing long jewish nickname but then, I took time to actually read your nickname carefully and now I only see you as the moron who writes a sentence as a nickname. :sarcasm:

Iwishihadacup 04-20-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreeEndaz (Post 13766007)
I used to see you as the guy with the f***ing long jewish nickname but then, I took time to actually read your nickname carefully and now I only see you as the moron who writes a sentence as a nickname. :sarcasm:

Moral victory?!?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.