HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Serguei Kostitsyn stuck in traffic after the game!! Haha (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=509297)

Eband00 04-22-2008 04:30 PM

Serguei Kostitsyn stuck in traffic after the game!! Haha
 
Haha, guys, that is sick!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6n2cAJnCFJM

He's driving a porsche.. its right hand drive!!! How come? JDM porsche?

JMMR 04-22-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eband00 (Post 13806526)
Haha, guys, that is sick!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6n2cAJnCFJM

He's driving a porsche.. its right hand drive!!! How come? JDM porsche?


WeThreeKings 04-22-2008 04:31 PM

Someone start a new thread.

Sergei Kostitsyn's name butchered in HFboard thread!! Haha.

JMMR 04-22-2008 04:32 PM

The whole camera is backwards look at the #31 Price Jersey T and the CH on the front.

Mtl6 04-22-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eband00 (Post 13806526)
Haha, guys, that is sick!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6n2cAJnCFJM

He's driving a porsche.. its right hand drive!!! How come? JDM porsche?

It's not right handed, the whole video is reverse!

Eband00 04-22-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMMR (Post 13806550)
The whole camera is backwards look at the #31 Price Jersey T and the CH on the front.

Ahhh, i knew smthing was wrong with her shirt!!!!!!

zurg999 04-22-2008 04:35 PM

What a bunch of cretins in that video.:(

waffledave 04-22-2008 04:36 PM

I'd be so pissed if I were him. How annoying.

Dutchy 04-22-2008 04:37 PM

He learns the hard way not to take Ste-Catherine after a playoff game.

Mathieu21 04-22-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy (Post 13806618)
He learns the hard way not to take Ste-Catherine after a playoff game.

___

Seb 04-22-2008 04:38 PM

My cousin was there and told me someone actually entered in his car to congratulate him.

Man, I bet he needs to find new underwears now.

JMMR 04-22-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waffledave (Post 13806612)
I'd be so pissed if I were him. How annoying.

Exactly he made one wrong turn and bang he was late for cerfew and is now a healthy scratch for game 1.

vein 04-22-2008 04:40 PM

what's wrong with that people?

SpreeEndaz 04-22-2008 04:40 PM

The kid at 1:59 is hilarious, I milanLOLic'ed watching that.

MJG 04-22-2008 04:41 PM

Gurantee soem people followed him home to find out where he lives.

I'm also trying to figure out how Sergei is able to afford his luxurious lifestyle?

Galchenyuk x 27 04-22-2008 04:41 PM

wow, some ppl really need help, chasing a car to get a picture :shakehead

Eband00 04-22-2008 04:42 PM

As long as they dont block his car from moving, and dont damage his car or get in. I thinks its just fine, u can see the guy smiling in his car in disbeleif! haha. And then he talks on the cellphone...

I better send that video to the police, they give him a ticket for talking on a cellphone :-)

Eband00 04-22-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJG (Post 13806664)
Gurantee soem people followed him home to find out where he lives.

I'm also trying to figure out how Sergei is able to afford his luxurious lifestyle?

well.. he is payed more than 500.000 per year, and he did play half the season in montreal. So he allready made a minimum of 250.000$ this year, and more to come after they win the cup :-)

m00ks 04-22-2008 04:44 PM

Lol looked like he fled for his life in the end there. Geez, what's the point staring at Sergei in the face and screaming Go Habs Go as loud as you can ? Bunch of douches...

WeThreeKings 04-22-2008 04:45 PM

If I was Sergei, I would've doored the **** out of them.

Open latch, speed up, throw the door open. BAM! Take that ****ers.

Mtl6 04-22-2008 04:45 PM

Why would somebody do a reverse video??

Galchenyuk x 27 04-22-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpreeEndaz (Post 13806659)
The kid at 1:59 is hilarious, I milanLOLic'ed watching that.

Yo, c'est Kostitsyn!!!

m00ks 04-22-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eband00 (Post 13806685)
I better send that video to the police, they give him a ticket for talking on a cellphone :-)

He was probably trying to call them.

Blades 0f Steel 04-22-2008 04:46 PM

Wow, a Porsche already?! At first I thought it must be Andrei's.

Anyway, these things are to be expected when you're a rock star.

Vinceee 04-22-2008 04:47 PM

i have no problem with the chants and the thumbs up, but knocking on the car... come on


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.