HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   4 tix for Philly on Thursday at face $40 each... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=51044)

JR#9* 02-10-2004 10:25 AM

4 tix for Philly on Thursday at face $40 each...
 
section 306

sickboy35 02-10-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR#9
section 306


jr, i'm trying to get tickets from brooklyn, her post was earlier than yours. if it falls through would you sell two to me? if so let me know, cause i want to go!

JR#9* 02-10-2004 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickboy35
jr, i'm trying to get tickets from brooklyn, her post was earlier than yours. if it falls through would you sell two to me? if so let me know, cause i want to go!

Let me know.If you want just 2 great but check w/Brook 1st.

sickboy35 02-10-2004 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR#9
Let me know.If you want just 2 great but check w/Brook 1st.


i sent her an e-mail, hopefully have an answer by tonight!

Flyers26 02-10-2004 05:15 PM

Look out NYC.... I'm coming to the Garden with SICKBOY!!!

Brooklyn Ranger 02-10-2004 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR#9
Let me know.If you want just 2 great but check w/Brook 1st.

Many thanks JR--what a gentleman! (and for those of you out there who think I'm being sacastic--I'm not). :bow:

Brooklyn Ranger 02-10-2004 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickboy35
i sent her an e-mail, hopefully have an answer by tonight!

Just sent you an email.

sickboy35 02-10-2004 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Ranger
Just sent you an email.

i just sent you one too. lets do business now!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.