HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The Price is right now! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=512168)

Fifthgear 04-30-2008 07:05 AM

The Price is right now!

If we are there today it's because of the miraculous saves on the first period against Boston in the 7th game. :thumbu:

Agnostic 04-30-2008 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifthgear (Post 13930451)
If we are there today it's because of the miraculoussaves on the first period against Boston in the 7th game. :thumbup:

All those that use the "Price is Right" in a post should be rounded up with the people that use "Jesus Price" and made to be simply banned from this board, nay, the Internet. :( :rant:

Tuggy 04-30-2008 07:14 AM

I was extremely disappointed in his effort in Game 3 but we need him now more then ever. It's time to see what he's made of because he has tremendous pressure on him right now.

Fifthgear 04-30-2008 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earl the habs fan (Post 13930496)
All those that use the "Price is Right" in a post should be rounded up with the people that use "Jesus Price" and made to be simply banned from this board, nay, the Internet. :( :rant:

I'm there to simply put some hope to people that are a little bit discourage cause Price has been there like in game 7th against Boston and there's people like you that for a question of words "The price is right" you sh .... on them. Sorry but you're not a real Habs fan. :thumbd:

Follow the Price is right, Jesus Price bandwagon !!!:yo:

zzoo 04-30-2008 08:30 AM

Price is very good, and I think he will be even better in few years. But he's not God, nor Jesus, not as good a the prime-time Roy. As opposed to some of us, I'll trade him for Crosby without a second of hesitation.
Being said that, I think Habs will live or die with Price in net. Price is the one, and maybe the only one, that could bring us far.

If Price gets shutout tonight, please don't write in forum: "I told you.... he's Jesus, and I won't trade him for Crosby,etc... "

If Price fails again tonight, please remember that we are in the 2nd round thanks to him.

ThePriceisRight 04-30-2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fifthgear 04-30-2008 08:45 AM

Your right, to be able to go far, we need Price. For better, for worse. :)

otto bond 04-30-2008 10:27 AM

Just pointed out that Price has played over 130 games since the 2006-2007 season. That's roughtly 20 months:amazed:

loudi94 04-30-2008 11:54 AM

I think there's something wrong with his catching hand/left arm. Since game 5 against Boston all of a sudden he is dropping pucks all over the place?

KenAF 04-30-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loudi94 (Post 13933416)
I think there's something wrong with his catching hand/left arm. Since game 5 against Boston all of a sudden he is dropping pucks all over the place?

Teams are screening him so he can't see the puck all the way into his glove. NHL catching mitts are massive in size, so they are often used as blockers when the goalie cannot see exactly where the puck is.

SwiftyHab 04-30-2008 04:09 PM

price is starting as per this cryptic quote by Carbonneau ""Obviously (Price) was upset with everything that happened," "The worst you can do is be mad for four days. You have to be able to forget in this business. Sometimes it's hard, but that's the only way to do it." "

GoneAway 04-30-2008 04:11 PM

Quote:

Step 1-Squat

Step 2-Remove Broomstick

dutchy29 04-30-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fifthgear (Post 13930451)
If we are there today it's because of the miraculous saves on the first period against Boston in the 7th game. :thumbu:

Well put, I think hes earned the start tonight. God bless the Habs.

Erika 04-30-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchy29 (Post 13936657)
Well put, I think hes earned the start tonight. God bless the Habs.

Seems like no, Halak will start tonight !! :handclap: