HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Winnipeg Jets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Hey Where are all the Thrashers Faithful on this board? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=51620)

Hockey Mojo 02-12-2004 01:52 AM

Hey Where are all the Thrashers Faithful on this board?

I know how you feel, I'm feeling it too, but now I'm venting to cure my sleepless nights and it's working! Go Gwinnett Gladiators! :yo:

Hockey Mojo 02-12-2004 02:01 AM

Hey, I saw the Thrashers bandwagon tonight, it was in a junk yard. It was totaled at the end of December!

cws 02-12-2004 02:13 AM

We're here, although probably not many this late at night.

I'm all for venting after some rather sad play in this calender year, but after a certain point the constant reminders of how bad we are right now get pretty damn depressing. Watching the guys lose game after game is bad enough, to see updates on how shi**y our record is over the last 20 or so games is like pouring a truckful of salt on the wound (at least it is for me).

But that's what most people will comment on, and I can understand that. I'd just like it more if there was less dwelling on the negative. I'd try to say something positive right now, but I don't know if there is anything. If you can think of anything, please put it up here.

Safir* 02-12-2004 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey Mojo
I know how you feel, I'm feeling it too, but now I'm venting to cure my sleepless nights and it's working! Go Gwinnett Gladiators! :yo:

Well I'm a Thrashers and Senators fan, therefore I still enjoy the NHL as long as I can. Otherwise the "sommer season" in Soccer just started over here in Europe and my teams are doing pretty good in there respective leagues.

Geez. I'm happy with, how the Carolina Panthers played the season. I was quite pi$$ed with how there last game went. Damn you defense.

Besides, I'm also looking forward to the Draft. :mad: @ Thrashers.
:D

Hockey Mojo 02-12-2004 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwthrash
We're here, although probably not many this late at night.

I'm all for venting after some rather sad play in this calender year, but after a certain point the constant reminders of how bad we are right now get pretty damn depressing. Watching the guys lose game after game is bad enough, to see updates on how shi**y our record is over the last 20 or so games is like pouring a truckful of salt on the wound (at least it is for me).

But that's what most people will comment on, and I can understand that. I'd just like it more if there was less dwelling on the negative. I'd try to say something positive right now, but I don't know if there is anything. If you can think of anything, please put it up here.

Well said cwthrash!A positive comment, I can't think of one either. The only thing that comes to mind is our TOP 5 Draft Pick, but that's the only one positive that we've talked about for the past five years! I know this is wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be great if DW would have NO input or decision making senority when the Thrashers sign/draft/trade Defenseman and Goaltenders this off season! :handclap: