HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Anybody else watch coaches corner? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=52315)

Kerberos* 02-14-2004 07:48 PM

Anybody else watch coaches corner?

1) he said that Souray was his buddy or something like that. How dare Souray associate himself with such people :mad:

2) that last thing he blurted out about being right about the quebecers are sissys hissyfit. :madfire:

Me come back when I'm calm down enough to right correkly.

SHUDO 02-14-2004 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos
1) he said that Souray was his buddy or something like that. How dare Souray associate himself with such people :mad:

2) that last thing he blurted out about being right about the quebecers are sissys hissyfit. :madfire:

Me come back when I'm calm down enough to right correkly.

He wasn't talking about that, he was talking about what he said about Crosby. I'm not a Cherry fan, but you shouldn't try and make stories. The Cherry thing is old so stop trying to raise a dead issue. ;)

grapeshine 02-14-2004 08:47 PM

I'm not trying to start anything here, but I'm pretty sure that his concluding comments were more about his current situation than about Crosby: "I've always told the truth . . . some people can't handle the truth". A little sneaky, but he got to have his say.

Mathletic 02-14-2004 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grapeshine
I'm not trying to start anything here, but I'm pretty sure that his concluding comments were more about his current situation than about Crosby: "I've always told the truth . . . some people can't handle the truth". A little sneaky, but he got to have his say.

let's say that's what he meant, what does it change ? ... little paranoia going on here ...

Sotnos 02-15-2004 12:31 AM

Sevil - your post got deleted for violating several rules. Please think twice before you post things that are only meant to provoke and circumnavigate the obscenity filter as well, or you won't be around for long.

tinyzombies 02-15-2004 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grapeshine

I think you're right, but obviously we're dealing with an overgrown child here. Eventually it all comes down to that. We just keep forgetting I guess.

sevil 02-15-2004 08:26 AM

sorry for the post..not meaning to start..just prove a point...and you helped prove it....freedom of speech no longer exist.

hockey from now on.

long live differences
sevil

chicpea* 02-15-2004 01:12 PM

I was particularly fond of Ron's closing quip: "Don, you are once again ahead of your time." That is, seven seconds ahead;)

Sotnos 02-15-2004 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sevil
sorry for the post..not meaning to start..just prove a point...and you helped prove it....freedom of speech no longer exist.

hockey from now on.

long live differences
sevil

*sigh*

This is a private message board. The owner can make any rules he wants to. Rules that don't permit half of what you said.

Free speech means your government can't put you in jail for saying something against them. Free speech doesn't apply to a private message board.

sevil 02-15-2004 02:42 PM

sotnos...agreed. last post was not meant to be part of the quib.. if offence was taken then so be it...

i understand but do not agree..
so lets leave
it as agreeing to disagree

sevil.