HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   OT: Time to move on... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=523207)

Cristobal Huet 06-09-2008 08:06 PM

OT: Time to move on...
 
Hey,

I want to make this quick and short, since most people have a problem with me and I wouldn't want to be in their way any longer.

I just wanted to say I am moving on from HF Boards, I won't get into details why, other than it's not what it used to be for me in terms of quality and administration and I was disappointed with some of the moves the crew that runs this place took up recently.

There are many great members on here, and I enjoyed talking to each and every one of you, that didn't tell me I was Huet's *****, sucked on his **** or whatever like that, I will miss the people that talked hockey, Huet/Price with me in a great way, as in, no personal attacking, rather debating about a subject that took the city by swamp this past season.

I am saddened to do this only because I'll dearly miss some of the fine people on here, too many to name, too many to acknowledge, but you know who you are, and that is the only reason I am sad to go.

I hope you guys continue to be great, and make the Habs board what it used to be, and what it deserves to be with all these great members: the very best.

Thanks again for the great times, the bad times, and the fun times.

Goodbye, and merci again, this will be my final post on these boards...somewhere Shabutie and tcooke are probably smiling, and all of those that hate my guts.

KEEP THE FAITH, and GO HABS GO!

Take care,

-Steve (Cristobal Huet)

EDIT: and those that think I'm a drama queen/whatever like that, don't bother, please.

YEMELIN74 06-09-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet (Post 14358897)
Hey,

I want to make this quick and short, since most people have a problem with me and I wouldn't want to be in their way any longer.

I just wanted to say I am moving on from HF Boards, I won't get into details why, other than it's not what it used to be for me in terms of quality and administration and I was disappointed with some of the moves the crew that runs this place took up recently.

There are many great members on here, and I enjoyed talking to each and every one of you, that didn't tell me I was Huet's *****, sucked on his **** or whatever like that, I will miss the people that talked hockey, Huet/Price with me in a great way, as in, no personal attacking, rather debating about a subject that took the city by swamp this past season.

I am saddened to do this only because I'll dearly miss some of the fine people on here, too many to name, too many to acknowledge, but you know who you are, and that is the only reason I am sad to go.

I hope you guys continue to be great, and make the Habs board what it used to be, and what it deserves to be with all these great members: the very best.

Thanks again for the great times, the bad times, and the fun times.

Goodbye, and merci again, this will be my final post on these boards...somewhere Shabutie and tcooke are probably smiling, and all of those that hate my guts.

KEEP THE FAITH, and GO HABS GO!

Take care,

-Steve (Cristobal Huet)

you should atleast post one other time your at 2999.

come on

SpreeEndaz 06-09-2008 08:13 PM

I disliked your tendency to start too many threads but somewhere deep down, I think you were putting some life in the boards with your unreal love for Huet. Take care in your life outside HF and good luck on your train to Washington.

NativeHockey77* 06-09-2008 08:14 PM

Hey, I thought we traded you for a 2nd round pick :sarcasm:



in seriousness, you should stay :naughty: I liked you here

GoneAway 06-09-2008 08:17 PM

You'll be back...they all come back

Joey 06-09-2008 08:17 PM

wow, you got bullied off the internet :handclap:

beowulf 06-09-2008 08:17 PM

Whatever, have a good life.

Le Tricolore 06-09-2008 08:19 PM

He'll sign up as Jaroslav Halak soon.

Ice Poutine 06-09-2008 08:19 PM

Just come back under another name and dont put Huet in your avatar and you'll be ok!;)

loadie 06-09-2008 08:23 PM

Take care and best of luck to you.

Go Habs

NativeHockey77* 06-09-2008 08:25 PM

maybe he is Cristobal Huet's cousin :naughty:

GoneAway 06-09-2008 08:26 PM

You know what...Im gonna leave too...


I just cant take it anymore...and the Banana looks at me as if Im a piece of meat


Good bye

Al Bundy* 06-09-2008 08:28 PM

One post shy of 3,000...

Maybe he'll give a farewell post to the rest of HFBoards...

Ohashi_Jouzu 06-09-2008 08:30 PM

I, too, must bid farewell...








But I'll be back after next class... :D

Zeus54 06-09-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet (Post 14358897)
Hey,

I want to make this quick and short, since most people have a problem with me and I wouldn't want to be in their way any longer.

I just wanted to say I am moving on from HF Boards, I won't get into details why, other than it's not what it used to be for me in terms of quality and administration and I was disappointed with some of the moves the crew that runs this place took up recently.

There are many great members on here, and I enjoyed talking to each and every one of you, that didn't tell me I was Huet's *****, sucked on his **** or whatever like that, I will miss the people that talked hockey, Huet/Price with me in a great way, as in, no personal attacking, rather debating about a subject that took the city by swamp this past season.

I am saddened to do this only because I'll dearly miss some of the fine people on here, too many to name, too many to acknowledge, but you know who you are, and that is the only reason I am sad to go.

I hope you guys continue to be great, and make the Habs board what it used to be, and what it deserves to be with all these great members: the very best.

Thanks again for the great times, the bad times, and the fun times.

Goodbye, and merci again, this will be my final post on these boards...somewhere Shabutie and tcooke are probably smiling, and all of those that hate my guts.

KEEP THE FAITH, and GO HABS GO!

Take care,

-Steve (Cristobal Huet)

EDIT: and those that think I'm a drama queen/whatever like that, don't bother, please.


Jeez dude, cry me a river. It's the internet for crying out loud, don't take it so personal. BTW, there's at least 10-20 people on HF that hate me because i'm a Patriots fan. Do I give a ****? No. In fact, I actually enjoy seeing people waste their time ranting about how cocky and arrogant of a Patriots fan I am.

Lone Rogue 06-09-2008 08:35 PM

The internet is a serious place. At least, it believes its a serious place. You need thick skin for a fake world. The only place where ancient Greece is resurrected, where the Philosophers come together and discuss the world, only none of them live in it.

Nice talking to you, Steve.

Bill McNeal 06-09-2008 08:36 PM

Can I have your vcash?

GoneAway 06-09-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frogurt (Post 14359228)
Can I have your vcash?

moocher

sampollock 06-09-2008 08:39 PM

not sure why is mad?

did not like the trade much?

Guy Caballero 06-09-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone Rogue (Post 14359219)
The internet is a serious place. At least, it believes its a serious place. You need thick skin for a fake world. The only place where ancient Greece is resurrected, where the Philosophers come together and discuss the world, only none of them live in it.

Nice talking to you, Steve.

http://esum.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/serious.jpg

Strik_IX 06-09-2008 08:47 PM

Aww that's too bad... I really liked lighting fires with Mr. Huet.

Cya on the flipside.

Analyzer 06-09-2008 08:57 PM

I hadn't seen you in a while till this. Now, I don't see Natey, the Brisebois number one fan guy anymore. What's going on, here.

There's a conspiracy afoot.

JrHockeyFan 06-09-2008 08:58 PM

If that is your choice. Good luck

These sites are only as serious as you yourself wish to take them

ChemiseBleuHonnete 06-09-2008 08:59 PM

dude, who cares, it's an internet forum. I'm almost never serious and I'm always way too extreme in my comments, because I come here to vent and change my mind. This is not a serious place and you should have fun, it should never come to that. Heck, even the fact that you started this thread is a proof that you take it way too seriously!

HabsoluteFate 06-09-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenixTX (Post 14358944)
you should atleast post one other time your at 2999.

come on

lol

:)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.