HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Canadian Junior Hockey (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   CHL Euro Draft Semi-Done Deals? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=525753)

Corgidequebec 06-18-2008 11:14 PM

CHL Euro Draft Semi-Done Deals?

Please post any rumors that you have heard may be in place by teams for players available in the upcoming CHL Euro Draft.

Stevie04 06-19-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corgidequebec (Post 14453708)
Please post any rumors that you have heard may be in place by teams for players available in the upcoming CHL Euro Draft.

I have heard Filatov will be drafted and play for the Sudbury Wolves of the OHL since he is comitted to playing in North America next year. This is of course if he doesn't make an NHL or AHL team. Were did I hear this? TSN :P

SimonTemplar 06-23-2008 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corgidequebec (Post 14453708)

There was rumour talk on here and over at the Dallas Board some have mentioned Korostin ( Texas NAHL ) signing with the London Knights. If this deal does go down it would be because of Sergei Kostitsyn's great success at London.

He quickly went from a gangly kid to a power forward that jumped right into Montreals lineup.

Windsor have traded up for Owen Sounds pic with rumour of them going after a Euro Goalie just picked in the NHL.

malkinfan 06-23-2008 10:48 PM

what's roy up to this year? A far stretch, IMO, rumor I heard from elsewhere on these boards was that Bashkirov's will come back, Stefanovich traded. I also heard that Kugryeshev will be in quebec. Anyone confirm any of this?

SimonTemplar 06-24-2008 08:09 AM

Here are some names that are sure to pop up Thursday.

Final Rank Last Name First Name Position Last Amateur Club League
1 Filatov Nikita Left wing CSKA 2 Russia-3
2 Petrov Kirill Right wing Kazan Russia
3 Tedenby Mattias Left wing HV 71 Sweden
4 Karlsson Erik Defense Frolunda Jr. Swe-Jr.
5 Gustafsson Anton Center Frolunda Jr. Swe-Jr.
6 Josi Roman Defense Bern Swiss
7 Tikhonov Viktor Wing Cherepovets Russia
8 Voinov Vjateslav Defense Chelyabinsk Russia
9 Grachev Evgeny Center Yaroslavl 2 Russia-3
10 Kugryshev Dmitri Right wing CSKA 2 Russia-3
11 Larsen Philip Defense Frolunda Sweden
12 Kundratek Tomas Defense Trinec CzRep
13 Motin Johan Defense Bofors Sweden-2
14 Berglund Kristoffer Defense Bjorkloven Sweden-2
15 Loktionov Andrei Center Yaroslavl 2 Russia-3
16 Ostapchuk Sergei Left wing Yaroslavl 2 Russia-3
17 Ullstrom David Wing HV 71 Jr. Swe-Jr.
18 Stoop Lukas Defense Davos Swiss
19 Petersson Andre Wing HV 71 Jr. Swe-Jr.
20 Rask Joonas Center/Wing Ilves Jr. Fin-Jr.
21 Kubalik Tomas Right wing Plzen CzRep
22 Flaake Jerome Left wing Koln Germany
23 Lehtera Jori Center Tappara Jr. Finland
24 Sallinen Tomi Center Blues Jr. Finland
25 Hartikainen Teemu Center KalPa Jr. Fin-Jr.
26 Kostromitin Dmitri Defense Chelyabinsk Russia
27 Bejmo Emil Center Skare Sweden-3
28 Stransky Jan Left wing Plzen CzRep
29 Korolev Anton Right wing St. Petersburg Russia
30 Eriksson Henrik Center Djurgarden Jr.

patsbury 06-25-2008 09:02 PM

Drummondville Voltigeurs target 2 russian defensemen. That's pretty much it; here is the original article

http://www.journalexpress.ca/article...oltigeurs.html

cantwell7 06-25-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malkinfan (Post 14544333)
what's roy up to this year? A far stretch, IMO, rumor I heard from elsewhere on these boards was that Bashkirov's will come back, Stefanovich traded. I also heard that Kugryeshev will be in quebec. Anyone confirm any of this?

The Bashkirov's cant come back i dont think because they released there rights to make way for Stefanovich and Bohonc , and once you release a european players rights you cant get them back ( only way Fia Trade , and Que didnt trade them ) .... they cant sign as FA's so too me that rumor is false .

Duff88 06-25-2008 09:27 PM

I saw an article where Richard Martel discussed the possibility of Chicoutimi getting Jacob Markström, not that I think there's much chance to see it happen.

Kitsune 06-25-2008 09:50 PM

Richard Panik is apparently heading to the Dub, his agent reportedly refusing deals from teams in the O and the Q.

Marco Corleone 06-26-2008 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsune (Post 14573063)
Richard Panik is apparently heading to the Dub, his agent reportedly refusing deals from teams in the O and the Q.

Solid player

Yabob 06-26-2008 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duff88 (Post 14572769)
I saw an article where Richard Martel discussed the possibility of Chicoutimi getting Jacob Markström, not that I think there's much chance to see it happen.

He is signed to a two year professional contract in Sweden, so that would be a wasted pick. Same is true for a number of other Swedish players mentioned above.

Alessandro Seren Rosso 06-26-2008 06:14 AM

Same for Russians

Marco Corleone 06-26-2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alessandro (Post 14576151)
Same for Russians

The russians are leading the way so far

SimonTemplar 06-26-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Corleone (Post 14576014)
Solid player

So Windsor does another Fowler pic and takes Panek.

Is Fowler still very adamant he is going to Noter Dame.

RayzorIsDull 06-26-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimonTemplar (Post 14579739)
So Windsor does another Fowler pic and takes Panek.

Is Fowler still very adamant he is going to Noter Dame.

Is Fowler still adamant about going to ND? From what I have been told he will play with Windsor for 09/10. To get Fowler to play this upcoming year would take a lot of coaxing, he seems extremely committed to playing out the year with the under 18 squad. So to answer your question it seems he isn't adamant about playing for Notre Dame anymore.

Joretus 06-27-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimonTemplar (Post 14546990)
Here are some names that are sure to pop up Thursday.

23 Lehtera Jori Center Tappara Jr. Finland

Lehterä is -87 born, so hardly. And he didn't play juniors last year anyway. Full season in seniors.

Kivistö picked, hope him all the best.

Alessandro Seren Rosso 06-29-2008 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsbury (Post 14572444)
Drummondville Voltigeurs target 2 russian defensemen. That's pretty much it; here is the original article

http://www.journalexpress.ca/article...oltigeurs.html

At the end they were right!

Alessandro Seren Rosso 08-28-2008 02:43 AM

Russians:

Rybakov, Voinov, Kostromitin, Grachev, Molotilov, Ostapchuk, Fisenko will report.

Trunev, Plotnikov, Polozov (Barrie should have already their 2 imports), Kiselevich are going to remain in Russia

"Roman Bashkirov the Sting’s 2nd round selection in the 2008 CHL Import Draft is not expected to be with the club for the start of training camp." - this is not that clear if he will report or not...

For the others there is no official informations

deanosaur 08-28-2008 04:33 AM

Any word on the Brandon Wheat King import picks reporting?

Alessandro Seren Rosso 08-28-2008 08:19 AM

Don't know really. Team's site is silent about that and still has 07/08 roster. Maxim Mayorov is listed on Ak Bars' website, but isn't playing with the team apparently, at least he didn't skate with them in the last pre-season tournament. He reported with Columbus, but so did Kosmachev who did skate with Ak Bars for the Romazan Memorial.
I'll check in the next few days of course.

guest1467 08-29-2008 02:24 AM

That's too bad that Trunev decided to stay in Russia. Was excited to see him come to the dub so I could watch him play. Hopefully he comes later and learns the North American style a bit earlier so that he can beat the Russian curve. I wouldn't like to see him not come over and never get a crack at the NHL.

Alessandro Seren Rosso 08-29-2008 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deangamblin (Post 15279169)
Any word on the Brandon Wheat King import picks reporting?

Maxim Mayorov is declared for Columbus camp and Traverse City tournament.

patsbury 08-29-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alessandro Seren Rosso (Post 15278989)
Russians:

Rybakov, Voinov, Kostromitin, Grachev, Molotilov, Ostapchuk, Fisenko will report.

Trunev, Plotnikov, Polozov (Barrie should have already their 2 imports), Kiselevich are going to remain in Russia

"Roman Bashkirov the Sting’s 2nd round selection in the 2008 CHL Import Draft is not expected to be with the club for the start of training camp." - this is not that clear if he will report or not...

For the others there is no official informations

Kulikov is in town (Drummondville)

http://www.voltigeurs.ca/modules.php...rticle&sid=373

http://www.voltigeurs.ca/galerie/ima.../Kulikov-1.jpg

Alessandro Seren Rosso 08-30-2008 03:00 AM

For some reasons, the link doesn't work for me

Stevie04 08-30-2008 11:16 AM

Miroslav Presinger(sp?) reported to Sarnia Sting training camp and is signed

Bashkirov is about 70/30 on reporting to Sarnia at this point