HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Florida Panthers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Don't Worry Guys we have Chad Kilger! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=526913)

Haj 06-21-2008 01:09 PM

Don't Worry Guys we have Chad Kilger!

Oh wait....no we don't. I look forward to trading Jay Bouwmeester for Andrei Nazarov and a 7th Round pick. This franchise is a joke. How the hell are we going to compete in a division with Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, Lecavlier, Staal ? It takes elite forward skill to be successful in the NHL these days and the Panthers have none.

Egblad 06-21-2008 01:10 PM

useless thread

hoax15 06-21-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haj (Post 14506365)
Oh wait....no we don't. I look forward to trading Jay Bouwmeester for Andrei Nazarov and a 7th Round pick. This franchise is a joke. How the hell are we going to compete in a division with Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, Lecavlier, Staal ? It takes elite forward skill to be successful in the NHL these days and the Panthers have none.

Wow get the heck out of here. You have no idea what you're talking about and you OBVIOUSLY do not know hockey at all. What are you 5?

Madhatter73 06-21-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

how do you counter a division with all those guns?

defense.

Jeff Shafer 06-21-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:

yeah this is a useless thread, and fyi Anderi Nazarov is retired :) i'm sure you know but I'm just making a joke. And yes it is frustrating seeing good players get delt but if they don't wanna be here I.E. Pavel Bure then they will become a distraction if we keep them I.E. Ray Whitney. So before you say our franchise is a joke then maybe you should reevaluate your logic and yes there have been a lot of bad moves in Panthers history but your either a fan or not so you either support them or follow someone else.

Egblad 06-21-2008 01:18 PM

haha yeh, looks like Lecavalier really got them in the playoffs.

hoax15 06-21-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate The Great (Post 14506646)
haha yeh, looks like Lecavalier really got them in the playoffs.

Haha and same with Kovy and Staal. Neither 3 made it to the playoffs and why is that? They're D and Goaltending sucks balls. This guy has no idea what he's talkin about.

Tuco 06-21-2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoax15 (Post 14506705)
Haha and same with Kovy and Staal. Neither 3 made it to the playoffs and why is that? They're D and Goaltending sucks balls. This guy has no idea what he's talkin about.

Well although his post was somewhat unnecessarily provokative, he does have a point. It's about equally as dumb to ignore that fpoint as it is to ignore Pnthers many d-men. How good they are remains to be seen, but we sure have a boatload of them Just like we did in the Dudley era.

hoax15 06-21-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuco (Post 14507430)
Well although his post was somewhat unnecessarily provokative, he does have a point. It's about equally as dumb to ignore that fpoint as it is to ignore Pnthers many d-men. How good they are remains to be seen, but we sure have a boatload of them Just like we did in the Dudley era.

Many are up for trade and many are RFA's or UFA's so we will be fine. We can have Ballard on their star while Bouwmeester scores.

Panthers Rock 06-21-2008 02:00 PM

We have enough discussions over frustrations and we may just start up a new rant thread for next season, but we don't need more of this right now.