HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Florida Panthers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Proposal: MTL and FLA (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=527005)

cjbhab 06-21-2008 03:01 PM

Proposal: MTL and FLA
 
To Florida:
Mike Komisarek

To Montreal:
Bryan Allen

Slick Cat 06-21-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjbhab (Post 14510548)
To Florida:
Mike Komisarek

To Montreal:
Bryan Allen

Not sure why you would want this trade, very simlar players and I like Komisarek

but based on our GMs and how we make trades, you don't even need to give up Komisarek. We'll give you Allen for a fifth round pick and we'll throw in Olesz

hoax15 06-21-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick Cat (Post 14510635)
Not sure why you would want this trade, very simlar players and I like Komisarek

but based on our GMs and how we make trades, you don't even need to give up Komisarek. We'll give you Allen for a fifth round pick and we'll throw in Olesz

You're gunna have to forgive him, he's still angry.

They are pretty similar players, wouldn't make a difference but I think we keep Allen.

Cyrrus147 06-21-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjbhab (Post 14510548)
To Florida:
Mike Komisarek

To Montreal:
Bryan Allen

Montreal will never do this trade. Komisarek is our no 2 defenseman, a great leader and our next captain.

cjbhab 06-21-2008 03:08 PM

I'm just curious as to how these to players would compare to eachother.

RCGP 06-21-2008 03:11 PM

They are very similar players, unless you believe the Montreal hype machine. I wouldn't do this trade because Allen is signed long term and Komo is a free agent after next year.

chaosrevolver 06-21-2008 03:12 PM

As a Habs fan and Panthers supporter.

No from Montreal.
Yes from Florida.

Komisarek and Bouwmeester, imo, would make a fearsome pairing.

Slick Cat 06-21-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoax15 (Post 14510665)
You're gunna have to forgive him, he's still angry.

They are pretty similar players, wouldn't make a difference but I think we keep Allen.


DOn't need anyone to apologize for me. When you make such lopsided trades, other teams take notice and that is why we are what we are, a team that never makes the playoffs, never attracts quality free agents, never shows any class, and pretty much a laughingstock,

the real question is who is the girl in the cjbhab picture?

chaosrevolver 06-21-2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCGP (Post 14510756)
They are very similar players, unless you believe the Montreal hype machine. I wouldn't do this trade because Allen is signed long term and Komo is a free agent after next year.

So you dont think Komisarek is as good as Allen?:rolleyes:

RCGP 06-21-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosrevolver (Post 14510792)
So you dont think Komisarek is as good as Allen?:rolleyes:

I think they are about the same. Allen has a long term contract. I wouldn't expect either team to make this trade since teams don't do trade like this.

Georgia Panther 06-21-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick Cat (Post 14510780)
the real question is who is the girl in the cjbhab picture?

Glad you have your priorities right. ;)

Image google Keeley Hazell. In the immortal words of Sgt. Shultz and Artie Johnson, VERY INTERESTING!

cjbhab 06-21-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick Cat (Post 14510780)
DOn't need anyone to apologize for me. When you make such lopsided trades, other teams take notice and that is why we are what we are, a team that never makes the playoffs, never attracts quality free agents, never shows any class, and pretty much a laughingstock,

the real question is who is the girl in the cjbhab picture?

Keeley Hazell :nod:

OneOfTheHockeyGods* 06-21-2008 04:20 PM

I'll take one Komisarek please.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.