HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   rumor mtl edm (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=53772)

go habsgo 02-19-2004 04:59 PM

rumor mtl edm

the mtl gazette reported that the habs will call apress conference tomorrow to announce a trade with the edmonton oilers i read it on the rds site they suposedly aaquired a forward and a d man no names on either teĞams were mentioned any bod else hear this?

Souffle 02-19-2004 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go habsgo
the mtl gazette reported that the habs will call apress conference tomorrow to announce a trade with the edmonton oilers i read it on the rds site they suposedly aaquired a forward and a d man no names on either teĞams were mentioned any bod else hear this?

I don't see it on rds.ca. I smell bogus, unless you post a link or some form of corroboration.

Kerberos* 02-19-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

uuuuhhh, source? BTW, we usually know what the trade is before the actual press conference so...

and smells very bogus to me coming from a guy that only posted like 13 times.

"ALRIGHT, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG" (CLUMSILY ZIPS A BODYBAG WHILE TRYING TO PUSH THE HAND BACK INSIDE). "THIS THREAD IS CLOSED"

Dutchy 02-19-2004 05:16 PM

Yeah... Successfully posted before the thread is closed.

Score one for the foreigners! ;)

All-Star 02-19-2004 05:18 PM

Didn't they already delete this thread earlier?

Cayouche5 02-19-2004 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerberos
uuuuhhh, source? BTW, we usually know what the trade is before the actual press conference so...

and smells very bogus to me coming from a guy that only posted like 13 times.

"ALRIGHT, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG" (CLUMSILY ZIPS A BODYBAG WHILE TRYING TO PUSH THE HAND BACK INSIDE). "THIS THREAD IS CLOSED"

I agree this tread will be close, but i don't juge people cause they only posted 13times.

All-Star 02-19-2004 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchy
Yeah... Successfully posted before the thread is closed.

Score one for the foreigners! ;)

Yeah, but I posted twice. :yo:

Kerberos* 02-19-2004 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All-Star
Yeah, but I posted twice. :yo:

I tied you :p

Kerberos* 02-19-2004 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cayouche5
I agree this tread will be close, but i don't juge people cause they only posted 13times.

It's not that he posted ONLY 13 times it's that he posted THIRTEEN TIMES! Only a liar would reserve his 13th post for writing something like this.

Gee Wally 02-19-2004 05:26 PM

Quote:

seeing this closed once should have been enough .

Consider this strike 2....

now knock it off with the unsubstantiated rumors.