HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   when do,s perezhogin contract finish (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=540521)

timkerr 07-31-2008 12:14 AM

when do,s perezhogin contract finish

i would like to know if perezhogin can play for montreal know or still has year to his contract do anyone know what position he played in russia i know he was drafted as a center was put to wings left and right wing

Slick Nick 07-31-2008 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timkerr (Post 15036417)
i would like to know if perezhogin can play for montreal know or still has year to his contract do anyone know what position he played in russia i know he was drafted as a center was put to wings left and right wing

He has one year left (this year).

habsprospects 07-31-2008 12:16 AM

April 30, 2009.

Slick Nick 07-31-2008 12:19 AM

He was drafted as center? No.

timkerr 07-31-2008 12:19 AM

thanks

he was center when drafted

but montreal canadain made him winger

montreal made alot players that were centers to winger richer,higgins,ryder,and others

perezhogin still young he,s getting more ice at russia he,s good complete player but not big player and not bad on his defensive game

is skating is good

we will see if his game progress this year if he do,s i hope we get him back

tdecheno 07-31-2008 12:25 AM

Who The **** Cares?!?!?! He Sucks!! He's better suited for baseball anyway. Good at swinging but not at shooting...

Chris Cutter 07-31-2008 12:30 AM

:shakehead

Gainey...

Richybaby 07-31-2008 02:08 AM

He's not good in a physical hockey

beowulf 07-31-2008 05:33 AM

First of all it is he's not he,s and second you need not triple post, you can put your thoughts into one post....wow...

montreal 07-31-2008 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timkerr (Post 15036417)

I believe he was on the 2nd line RW but I didn't see any of his games with Salavat. I don't recall him being drafted as a center but I'd have to think about that one so more as I am not fully awake yet and at work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdecheno (Post 15036498)
Who The **** Cares?!?!?! He Sucks!! He's better suited for baseball anyway. Good at swinging but not at shooting...

I ****ing care and he doesn't suck so what the **** do you know? As for the baseball comment, what a ****ing stupid thing to say great job.

timkerr 07-31-2008 07:22 AM

if you go in montral canadain site and write repechage in reserch you will get history of draft you,ll see he was a center

if anyone wants to know and check

he not any more he was a left wing in hamilton than right wing in montreal

fufonzo 07-31-2008 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montreal (Post 15037602)
I believe he was on the 2nd line RW but I didn't see any of his games with Salavat. I don't recall him being drafted as a center but I'd have to think about that one so more as I am not fully awake yet and at work.

I ****ing care and he doesn't suck so what the **** do you know? As for the baseball comment, what a ****ing stupid thing to say great job.

Dan (or anyone with an inside scoop), do you there is any chance Perezhogin comes back to the Habs?

Although I love our team right now, we'd be that much more dangerous with Zhogy on the third line.

What about our other Russians? Any chance Korneev or Yemelin come over?

timkerr 07-31-2008 07:32 AM

canadain club likes to change the players position like latendress he was right wing and made a left wing higgins was a center know he left wing ,ryder was a center he became a right wing richer was a center he became right wing thy seem never let players play there real position

if emelin comes in a year from know thy will trade komisarek he will cost to much unless there space in salary cap i would not be surprise if thy trade him bafore he gets free agent

fufonzo 07-31-2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timkerr (Post 15037675)
canadain club likes to change the players position like latendress he was right wing and made a left wing higgins was a center know he left wing ,ryder was a center he became a right wing richer was a center he became right wing thy seem never let players play there real position

You often have to change players' position. There are way too many centres drafted.
The best players often play centre in the juniors, but there aren't as many available spots for centres in the NHL.

It also depends on your team's needs at the time. If you have too many LWers and not enough RWers, they have to change people's positions around.

Can you imagine Ryder at centre? His game is not suited for the position.
Same with Higgins. People keep bringing him up as a centreman. His game is not suited to be a centreman. He's very strong down low and on the boards. You can't take advantage of that as a centreman. Also, I like my centres to have good vision on the ice, which imo, Higgins lacks.

MartyG77 07-31-2008 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timkerr (Post 15037702)
if emelin comes in a year from know thy will trade komisarek he will cost to much unless there space in salary cap i would not be surprise if thy trade him bafore he gets free agent

Trade Komisarek to make space for a player who actually never plays in the nhl and that we aren't aeven sure he'll cross over? Genius... Seriously Komisarek will be lock to a long term during the year and Emelin could sign a 2 years cheap contract.

HabsOfSteel 07-31-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timkerr (Post 15037702)

Ridiculous... Yeah let's trade our core players when they actually reach their prime, way to build a contender!

timkerr 07-31-2008 08:32 AM

komisarak will ask for 5 milllion it will be to much money for him im sure thats what his ajent will want and ask for 6 so if we waite to long we will loose him like we lost sorry and strait so if not emilen it will be another defensemen but if you look we will have negocaite plakanec, higgins latendresss,and kovalev ,saku,lots of contracts will finish at same time and komiwill ask to much we can replace him with one of our young defensemen were full thy will be ready next year i did not say get read of komi right away

no one to replace him right know with same stle

we got no one to replace him right know we keep him we start to see what he wants first

CH4 07-31-2008 08:36 AM

that is bad:amazed:

this thread is going to turn on the dark side

anyway who is that Perezhogin?
Didn't we figured in another thread he was the son of Hulk Hogan?
What does he have to do with the Montreal Canadiens?

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by beowulf (Post 15037399)
First of all it is he's not he,s and second you need not triple post, you can put your thoughts into one post....wow...

It is true that it is annoying, the moderators will merge your posts anyway, no need to try to boost your numbers...

Quote:

Originally Posted by timkerr (Post 15038084)
komisarak will ask for 5 milllion it will be to much money for him im sure thats what his ajent will want and ask for 6 so if we waite to long we will loose him like we lost sorry and strait so if not emilen it will be another defensemen but if you look we will have negocaite plakanec, higgins latendresss,and kovalev ,saku,lots of contracts will finish at same time and komiwill ask to much we can replace him with one of our young defensemen were full thy will be ready next year i did not say get read of komi right away

hiha at least make a small effort took me two times to find it is Sheldon...

timkerr 07-31-2008 08:37 AM

if sheldon and streit got alot he will ask for 6 unless he gready wants more

perezhogin could replace someone expensive like saku next year when he free agent

fufonzo 07-31-2008 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timkerr (Post 15038084)

If you want people to read your posts, take your time. Write actual sentences and double-check your spelling and your post.

Most of it doesn't make any sense and we have to try and decipher what it is you're trying to say.

Honestly, you'll end up on most people's ignore list with posts like that.

Jee 07-31-2008 08:50 AM

a lot of double posts here.

timkerr 07-31-2008 09:05 AM

i write to fast your right i did spelling mistakes

fufonzo 07-31-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timkerr (Post 15038446)
i write to fast your right i did spelling mistakes

Well, slow the **** down. Nobody wants to read that.

Read other people's posts. They use sentences and punctuation. Try and show the same courtesy when posting.

How would you like it if all the posts on the forum looked like yours?

"well slo the **** down nobdy wants to reed that other ppl use senttneces and punctutation try and sho thesame cortesey when u post"

Shabutie 07-31-2008 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timkerr (Post 15038446)
I write too fast. You're right, I make spelling mistakes.

Fixed.

montreal 07-31-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fufonzo (Post 15037668)
Dan (or anyone with an inside scoop), do you there is any chance Perezhogin comes back to the Habs?

Although I love our team right now, we'd be that much more dangerous with Zhogy on the third line.

What about our other Russians? Any chance Korneev or Yemelin come over?

No clue but all 3, Perezhogin, Emelin and Korneev have their contracts expire after this coming season, so we'll have to see if they re-sign between now and then. If not then we'll see what happens. I would love to have all 3 come over, but I'd settle for Emelin.