HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Sundin Rumors and Discussion Part X (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=543495)

Beakermania* 08-13-2008 09:28 AM

Sundin Rumors and Discussion Part X
 
Discuss

Pascal 08-13-2008 09:29 AM

Discuss what?

Oh yea. Him. He has a shiny head.

The n00b King * 08-13-2008 09:31 AM

We're now entering the final days.

Goldthorpe 08-13-2008 09:33 AM

And to think I predicted a few months ago that he would make his decision on July first...

AD 08-13-2008 09:33 AM

First page again!

:banana:

habsrock60 08-13-2008 09:35 AM

This whole situation is dumb. Today is Wednesday, I predict he will sign by Sunday

CH4 08-13-2008 09:37 AM

I'm starting to hate the bald guy...

Do something!!!

10!!! ridiculous! :amazed:

SpreeEndaz 08-13-2008 09:39 AM

He'll sign in Sweden.

Capitano 08-13-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by habsrock60 (Post 15149109)
This whole situation is dumb. Today is Wednesday, I predict he will sign by Sunday

But today is August 13 hmmmmm....:nod:

Blades 0f Steel 08-13-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldthorpe (Post 15149092)
And to think I predicted a few months ago that he would make his decision on July first...

I said mid-August. :D

anarmandaleb 08-13-2008 09:41 AM

You know the guy's taking his time when the Canadian media is no longer telling us every time he takes a crap.

snap-bar 08-13-2008 09:44 AM

This is the thread i've been waiting for

Habs10Habs 08-13-2008 09:44 AM

My initial feeling was that Sundin was going to retire. I'd love to see him play one more year as I'm a fan of his style of play. But my gut feeling is still that he's going to retire.

Ozymandias 08-13-2008 09:45 AM

Is 10 threads now more epic than the Hossa :scared: saga???






:facepalm:

Blades 0f Steel 08-13-2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anarmandaleb (Post 15149171)
You know the guy's taking his time when the Canadian media is no longer telling us every time he takes a crap.

That's where you're wrong. I just got a text that Mats had a BM not 5 mins ago.

My sources tell me it was a 'wee beige jobby'.

Edit: Latendresse isn't even worth Shremp straight up.

Pascal 08-13-2008 09:47 AM

i think retirement is very unlikely. he is still a very good player and has done everything in his career but win a cup. The competitor in him won't let him quit without getting a real good shot at it.

He'll play with whoever he feels he has the best chance to win it with.

Judge Sauer* 08-13-2008 09:47 AM

I think The Hossa was more epic as the post counts went up faster in comparison and the madness was out there.

The Sundin saga is just getting too long now, most of us have lost interest....I rarely even check out this thread because I know that there will be about 10 threads on the Habs board all in a row if he does something.

Renholder 08-13-2008 09:50 AM

To "Sundin" something has gotten deeply ingrained in the English Vernacular , that's how long this never ending tale has lasted.
I'm pretty sure I've heard some random guy in a car honk at ours
and shout "Stop Sundin'ing ON GREEN %$^$%^"

Habs10Habs 08-13-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 15149222)
i think retirement is very unlikely. he is still a very good player and has done everything in his career but win a cup. The competitor in him won't let him quit without getting a real good shot at it.

He'll play with whoever he feels he has the best chance to win it with.

I would have agreed with you in the past. But throw in the fact that he has a new fiance and things and priorities change. Plus he's no spring chicken anymore, and he obviously doesn't need the money.

I'm not saying that I know for a fact that he's going to retire, but it's just a feeling I have.

Habitants 08-13-2008 09:53 AM

gorges was captain in kelowna? :amazed:

Habs10Habs 08-13-2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2nd Round Pick (Post 15149227)
I think The Hossa was more epic as the post counts went up faster in comparison and the madness was out there.

The Sundin saga is just getting too long now, most of us have lost interest....I rarely even check out this thread because I know that there will be about 10 threads on the Habs board all in a row if he does something.

I agree, during The Hossa saga, I actually had a hard time keeping up with the posts. This has dragged out way too long, and like you said. My interest in Sundin still signing with the Habs has dropped 50% since July 1st.

Joe Malone 08-13-2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quartz (Post 15149070)
We're now entering the final days.

The end is near....:scared:

znk 08-13-2008 09:53 AM

Part dicks(dix)?

Blades 0f Steel 08-13-2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znk (Post 15149279)
Part dicks(dix)?

Like the Grand Priks?

Better With Age* 08-13-2008 09:55 AM

My first contribution to the Sundin saga. My take is that if he loves the Leafs, he will retire, because who could stand to be around and watch how bad they will be this year...?

However, if Sundin loved the Leafs he would have agreed to be traded at the deadline to give a boost to the much needed rebuild.

Sundin is an enigma, and my feeling is he'll retire. If he does not retire, we have as good a chance as anyone at getting him.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.