OT: 5 Ways to Improve the NHL
1. Get rid of the instigator penalty
2. Call diving every time and without the other player getting a hook.
3. All penalties must be played in full. if mike richards of the flyers slashes one of the Rangers, the Rangers will get a 2 min powerplay no matter if they score 5 goals or 2 goals, as many as they can.
4. If you injure someone on purpose or accident and that player misses 2 weeks, that player who injured him should be suspended for 2 weeks.
5. For anyone who fakes an injury during the game should be given a game misconduct and suspended for a few games.
what r you ways that you would improve the NHL?
I agree with the first 3, but..
I'm sorry, but the OT content is out of control. Take it to the NHL forum.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.