HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Freddy Meyer? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=54427)

philly_billy 02-21-2004 06:14 PM

Freddy Meyer?
 
I head during the game today that Meyer participated in the pregame warmup, b/c Therien was under the weather (I personally think he just sucks :D ). He didn't end up playing...obviously.

Was someone @ the game? I am trying to find out what uniform # he wore...a friend of mine grew up with Freddy and he was excited for him...Thanks

BrimFullofAsham45 02-21-2004 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philly_billy
I head during the game today that Meyer participated in the pregame warmup, b/c Therien was under the weather (I personally think he just sucks :D ). He didn't end up playing...obviously.

Was someone @ the game? I am trying to find out what uniform # he wore...a friend of mine grew up with Freddy and he was excited for him...Thanks

I'm not sure but he wears number 2 with the Phantoms he might have been wearing that

MudShark 02-21-2004 08:40 PM

Btw, Meyer ended up playing for the Phantoms tonight against Hershey and got himself a hat-trick. :)

philly_billy 02-21-2004 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MudShark
Btw, Meyer ended up playing for the Phantoms tonight against Hershey and got himself a hat-trick. :)

yea I saw that...pretty cool! :yo: Is he our 7th Dman now, until Rico gets back? Heck, he should be ahead of Bundy on the depth chart ;)

Gert B Frobe 02-21-2004 11:47 PM

I thought Randy Jones was the next guy- what gives?? I love seeing Freddy Meyer getting a chance though- small guy with speed and an offensive mindset. Cinderella boy - tears in his eyes I guess...

Grant Dovey 02-22-2004 08:43 PM

I am not sure, I will ask Freddy when I talk to him next, I doubt 2 just because usually guys that are called up get higher numbers.

fan mao rong 02-23-2004 11:32 AM

The Phantoms site lists Freddy Meyer as on recall to Flyers. The Erie paper has Les Borscheim as being recalled from the Phantoms by the Flyers. Either move would be somewhat surprising. I say Meyer's not 5'10 either, judging by where he comes up to on guys in pictures.

philly_billy 02-23-2004 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan mao rong
The Phantoms site lists Freddy Meyer as on recall to Flyers. The Erie paper has Les Borscheim as being recalled from the Phantoms by the Flyers. Either move would be somewhat surprising. I say Meyer's not 5'10 either, judging by where he comes up to on guys in pictures.

The Flyers site has Meyer on their roster :yo: #43...Please sit the Doufus!!

MPFly 02-23-2004 06:49 PM

Even with Desjardines coming back it still has me thinking Clarke will be looking to add a proven dman prior to the deadline.

Grant Dovey 02-23-2004 07:00 PM

Joni Pitkanen is sick, that is why he was recalled.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.