HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Trunev makes Russian U20 team for 4 nations tourney (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=546411)

Fozz 08-26-2008 07:39 AM

Trunev makes Russian U20 team for 4 nations tourney
 
The U20 Four nations tournament starts today in Brno (CZE) and from all account, Trunev made a strong Russian squad. If he can have a good tournament here, it would be a good boost for him to make the world jr. team this winter.

http://www.russianprospects.com/publ...=0&anchor=News

This seems to be one of the few links available for results and stats:

http://www.finhockey.fi/maajoukkueet...s_25-29_8_200/

kernkraft 08-26-2008 08:18 AM

Thanks.

Russia is playing Finland today at 15:00 (I'm assuming Helsinki time so at 8:00 am here (-7)). So the game should have started already....


Edit: Whoa, for some reason I thought that was in Finland 'cause of the link. Never mind. Brno, Cze. That's more like -6 so the game starts at 9:00....

Dan K 08-26-2008 08:22 AM

Thanks for the links, and it's good news that he's in the running, but that's only the preliminary roster.

As you'll note, there are 18 forwards on that list. Indeed it seems like a strong team, so good luck to Max!

Fozz 08-26-2008 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #11 Saku Koivu (Post 15259572)
Thanks for the links, and it's good news that he's in the running, but that's only the preliminary roster.

As you'll note, there are 18 forwards on that list. Indeed it seems like a strong team, so good luck to Max!

Trunev has made the team, according to posters in the Prospects forum.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p...4#post15245574

kernkraft 08-26-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozz (Post 15259589)
Trunev has made the team, according to posters in the Prospects forum.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p...4#post15245574

Where the hell is Filatov or Grachev?

The n00b King 08-26-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kernkraft (Post 15259620)
Where the hell is Filatov or Grachev?

they be hidin' and ridin'

Fozz 08-26-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kernkraft (Post 15259620)
Where the hell is Filatov or Grachev?

From Rotoworld:

Nikita Filatov is projected to arrive in Columbus on September 10th.
He has received his work visa and has been asked to stop practicing with his former junior club for insurance purposes by Blue Jackets' management. The dynamic rookie will look to crack the team's roster out of training camp.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NHL&id=2564

One Man Rock Band 08-26-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozz (Post 15260281)
From Rotoworld:

Nikita Filatov is projected to arrive in Columbus on September 10th.
He has received his work visa and has been asked to stop practicing with his former junior club for insurance purposes by Blue Jackets' management. The dynamic rookie will look to crack the team's roster out of training camp.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NHL&id=2564

Man they are going to have so many rookies.

Filatov, Brassard, and Voracek..

Chomsky 08-26-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natey2k4 (Post 15260425)
Man they are going to have so many rookies.

Filatov, Brassard, and Voracek..

I'd be more than happy to have that many quality rookies. :D

Juneemoon 08-26-2008 10:48 AM

Actually Filatov wrote on his blog that he had been playing in exhibition games with CSKA and had 9 points in 3 games. The Blue Jackets asked him to stop playing in exhibition games. They don't care if the practices with the team, though.

Pascal 08-26-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natey2k4 (Post 15260425)
Man they are going to have so many rookies.

Filatov, Brassard, and Voracek..

too bad they got rid of Superstar Rookie Gilbert Brule. :shakehead

JMMR 08-27-2008 01:22 AM

Any updates how did he play?
The site has no info loaded.

WeThreeKings 08-27-2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMMR (Post 15268461)
Any updates how did he play?
The site has no info loaded.

All I know is Russia won because Kirill Petrov scored a hat-trick.

eddy 08-28-2008 01:55 PM

http://www.hokej.cz/files/clanky/2008/08/rus_fin.pdf
according to this boxscore Trunev assisted on Russia's GWG in their 4-3 win over Finland.

Habs 4 Life 08-28-2008 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddy (Post 15282148)
http://www.hokej.cz/files/clanky/2008/08/rus_fin.pdf
according to this boxscore Trunev assisted on Russia's GWG in their 4-3 win over Finland.

Good stuff.Glad they have confidence in him for him to be on the ice at that time

montreal 08-28-2008 04:22 PM

Russia lost to the Czech's today, ended up in 2nd place in the tourny. No points for Trunev today, still waiting on one more box score.

So far he's 1-0-1-1 +1 with 0 shots after game 1, if I get the rest of his boxscores i'll post them.

JMMR 08-28-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montreal (Post 15283820)
Russia lost to the Czech's today, ended up in 2nd place in the tourny. No points for Trunev today, still waiting on one more box score.

So far he's 1-0-1-1 +1 with 0 shots after game 1, if I get the rest of his boxscores i'll post them.

Thank you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.