HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The LW-Beaker thread Part XVIII: Vanilla Edition (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=551109)

GoneAway 09-12-2008 06:52 PM

The LW-Beaker thread Part XVIII: Vanilla Edition
 
Continue

WeThreeKings 09-12-2008 06:53 PM

Ass Grab edition! Yes!

Beakermania* 09-12-2008 06:54 PM

I need to make sure I grab LW's ass on the first page.

LOVE YOU HONEY...



*ass grab*


So tight....

:heart:

anarmandaleb 09-12-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 15428069)
I need to make sure I grab LW's ass on the first page.

LOVE YOU HONEY...



*ass grab*


So tight....

:heart:

Maybe Gainey can trade you two for a couple who isn't gross.

GoneAway 09-12-2008 07:00 PM

Here are some ass grabs...(to set the mood of course)

http://douglaskoke.mosaicglobe.com/g...d/ass_grab.jpg

http://i.pbase.com/o4/16/491516/1/56130091.assgrab.jpg

http://pf.weenieroast.net/images/ass-grab-01.jpg

http://www.suspicionheavymetal.com/m...s/ass_grab.jpg

http://chadcast.com/wp-content/uploa...irt%20grab.jpg

http://crete.globat.com/~mob1900.com.../noassgrab.jpg

ESunlin 09-12-2008 07:10 PM

Remember when I said he would die if he lied to me? Consider my Dad dead.

He said they were "trying" to get tickets, aka, we aren't going.

Bad day, and as of yet, I have not been doing my job.... No ass grabs (no pun intended), no whispered (or otherwise) comments, no nothing. I'm depressed.

Rayne* 09-12-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESunlin (Post 15428261)
Remember when I said he would die if he lied to me? Consider my Dad dead.

He said they were "trying" to get tickets, aka, we aren't going.

Bad day, and as of yet, I have not been doing my job.... No ass grabs (no pun intended), no whispered (or otherwise) comments, no nothing. I'm depressed.

*grabs ESunlin's ass* Better?

*grabs ana's as well so she doesn't feel left out* ;)

Habs10Habs 09-12-2008 07:15 PM

Nice thread title...there can't ever be enough ass grabbing.

One Trick Pony 09-12-2008 07:18 PM

Did you just grab my ass?

anarmandaleb 09-12-2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayne (Post 15428305)
*grabs ESunlin's ass* Better?

*grabs ana's as well so she doesn't feel left out* ;)

Shut up you know I'm your favourite.

Rayne* 09-12-2008 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anarmandaleb (Post 15428413)
Shut up you know I'm your favourite.

*grabs again for good measure* Hmmm hard to deny.

JMMR 09-12-2008 07:36 PM

OHHHH I love ass grabbin.
I consider my self an ass man, I like **** but smaller ones, I hate the sag and the big nip.

ESunlin 09-12-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayne (Post 15428305)
*grabs ESunlin's ass* Better?

*grabs ana's as well so she doesn't feel left out* ;)


Yes. Thanks. ;)

Okay, so apparently calling friends and seeing if they wanted to go to the game was the right thing to do. After being pissed about some political judging crap today, I had had it.... My parents are buying tickets to the Wings/Blackhawks game on October 25th IN Chicago..... Venturing into enemy territory.

Dear God. I am driving myself crazy today. I hate this ****. Up down up down. UGH!

*grabs Jaydee's ass*

Pass it on!

AD 09-12-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Chezz (Post 15428047)
Continue

Quote:

Originally Posted by anarmandaleb (Post 15428149)
Maybe Gainey can trade you two for a couple who isn't gross.

I'm Mr Ass Grab

Rayne* 09-12-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AD (Post 15429296)
I'm Mr Ass Grab

How would one grab a banana's ass?

AD 09-12-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayne (Post 15429439)
How would one grab a banana's ass?

I don't know. I grab other peoples *****.

Why is ass (singular) allowe but ***** (plural) not?

ESunlin 09-12-2008 09:12 PM

Good question banana....

I think ass grabbing is more of a guy thing, but I have been known to do it occassionally....

I guess Ozy isn't getting internet tonight like he was hoping. :(
Booger.

ETA: Ana, I have to write a ghostwritten speech. Apparently ghostwritten is writing one for someone else... Anyways, I have NO clue who to do it for. I don't want to touch politics, but it has to be someone/something we all know.... Any ideas?

Spectaculard 09-12-2008 09:22 PM

Never thought I'd see so much ass grabbing on a hockey forum. :amazed:

ESunlin 09-12-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angrychair (Post 15429614)
Never thought I'd see so much ass grabbing on a hockey forum. :amazed:

*Grabs Angrychair's ass*

Hi, I'm E. Nice to meet you.

Beakermania* 09-12-2008 09:51 PM

Grabs LW11's ass...

Nice to see you are home hun....

I'm happy to see you :naughty:

LilWinger11 09-12-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 15429827)
Grabs LW11's ass...

Nice to see you are home hun....

I'm happy to see you :naughty:

:help: Grabs Beaker's ass in return

AD 09-12-2008 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilWinger11 (Post 15429849)
:help: Grabs Beaker's ass in return

*Grabs LWs ass*











Sorry LW. I thought it was my wife! :innocent:

Beakermania* 09-12-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilWinger11 (Post 15429849)
:help: Grabs Beaker's ass in return

That Tickles

anarmandaleb 09-12-2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESunlin (Post 15429537)
ETA: Ana, I have to write a ghostwritten speech. Apparently ghostwritten is writing one for someone else... Anyways, I have NO clue who to do it for. I don't want to touch politics, but it has to be someone/something we all know.... Any ideas?

Everybody knows Sidney Crosby. Just write "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :cry::cry::cry:" on a page and it'll work.
Seriously, though. The easiest way to go about this is to think of someone who has recently undergone a transition in their lives. A sports star retiring/making a comeback, a celebrity getting arrested, somebody overcoming cancer, somebody being exonerated of a crime, etc. Are there any situations like that that you're familiar with?

Watsatheo 09-12-2008 10:43 PM

I'm ready.

http://www.bigassfans.com/uploads/Image/donkey.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.