HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Eastern Europe (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Dinamo Riga Jersey (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=551945)

Thefalkon 09-15-2008 10:23 PM

Dinamo Riga Jersey

Where can I get one (online)? They look awesome compared to any other jersey I have seen.

v-man 09-18-2008 07:06 AM

Unfortunately, you can't. At the moment they're only available in the arena on game days. I'm keeping a look out as well, but seeing as they are not made by Lutch (like all other KHL jerseys to my knowledge), who's jerseys can be ordered online, they'll no doubt be harder to find.

Bumjoo Wang* 09-18-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v-man (Post 15483518)
Unfortunately, you can't. At the moment they're only available in the arena on game days. I'm keeping a look out as well, but seeing as they are not made by Lutch (like all other KHL jerseys to my knowledge), who's jerseys can be ordered online, they'll no doubt be harder to find.

You can buy some "fan" t-shirts and jerseys at their website, but as far as I know the jerseys themselves aren't available yet. I'm sure they'll be out some time soon, as there definitely are people out there who would buy them

Thefalkon 09-18-2008 03:59 PM

Thanks for the reply. I loved the way the jersey looked when I was looking at players in the KHL.

Sakaarnis 09-20-2008 04:47 AM

Well, if someone is kinda desperate or do not belive they will appear in online stores any time soon, i can help out with getting a jersey. Latvians have to spread the word out to the world the best they can :yo:

Rico__Persson* 09-24-2008 04:15 PM

Sakaarnis!

Hi Sakaarnis,

I am currently in Riga and I have been looking for these jerseys everywhere! By any chance, is there some way I can get one (red if possible) from you before I leave this Sunday morning? I wear medium or large.

There is a DR jersey hanging at the convenience store in the train station, but the cashier could not tell me where I could buy one.

If it is not possible, then I will wait until they are available online. Paldies! :)

Sakaarnis 09-26-2008 02:10 AM

Unfortunately they are available only on game days in arena. Team is now on a road trip and next game is next wednesday. :(

Rico__Persson* 09-26-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakaarnis (Post 15578947)
Unfortunately they are available only on game days in arena. Team is now on a road trip and next game is next wednesday. :(

Too bad. Can you tell us how much they cost? If the price is right I would buy one from you and have it shipped to Canada, if that is OK with you.

Thanks for your answer! :)

kacz 10-01-2008 02:52 PM

Have you tried ebay?

Rico__Persson* 10-04-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefanchik (Post 15647265)
Have you tried ebay?

Thanks for the suggestion, but yes, I had already tried eBay, and I found nothing. Perhaps it's just a matter of time until the jerseys pop up there, I will continue checking.

Google searches for Dinamo Riga jersey lead to this thread.

ranndino 10-05-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRhockey16 (Post 15458391)
Where can I get one (online)? They look awesome compared to any other jersey I have seen.

I'd love to get one as well, especially since Dinamo Riga is a team of my childhood. I also love the new jerseys, logo, website, everything... They've done a great job with all that stuff.

BTW, the color is maroon, not red. For some reason people always say red and it kinda annoys me because it's clearly maroon like the Latvian flag.

v-man 10-08-2008 06:01 PM

Not sure if they sell individual jerseys, but maybe try contacting the company that makes them (Ex-Projekts) directly and see if they can ship you one. They have an english site and contact section, so I'm sure they might be of assistance. If that fails, I have a buddy moving to Riga next week, so he might be able to help out eventually.

MxK1NGS 10-08-2008 10:15 PM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/19/97...41f6cb.jpg?v=0
Is this it?

Bumjoo Wang* 10-09-2008 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D Hockey (Post 15750251)

No, that's from Soviet times.
http://www.dinamoriga.eu/img/upload/...9eacf3d7b8.jpg

This is their home jersey.

Rico__Persson* 10-09-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v-man (Post 15747201)
Not sure if they sell individual jerseys, but maybe try contacting the company that makes them (Ex-Projekts) directly and see if they can ship you one. They have an english site and contact section, so I'm sure they might be of assistance. If that fails, I have a buddy moving to Riga next week, so he might be able to help out eventually.

Thank you v-man for the suggestion, I just sent them a message. I will report on any progress I make with them.

v-man 10-16-2008 04:32 PM

One finally showed up on ebay. Six days left.

mattihp 11-10-2008 12:35 PM

Weird that they're only available on game day... I'll have to schedule my Riga trip early next year on a gameday xD

Bumjoo Wang* 11-11-2008 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattihp (Post 16250015)
Weird that they're only available on game day... I'll have to schedule my Riga trip early next year on a gameday xD

I'd say they'll be selling them around Riga as well. Remember, the team is new, and my guess is that they're just trying to work out how to do the distribution of teams merchandise and stuff.

v-man 11-13-2008 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the finnish flash (Post 16261713)
I'd say they'll be selling them around Riga as well. Remember, the team is new, and my guess is that they're just trying to work out how to do the distribution of teams merchandise and stuff.

Yup, my buddy's souvenir shop in Riga will soon have the Dinamo jerseys, as well as those of the four Latvian teams playing in the Belarus league. And the good news is, they'll have an online shop, so everyone will be able to order them. Cool Cats

Hasbro 11-20-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshys (Post 15686531)
Thanks for the suggestion, but yes, I had already tried eBay, and I found nothing. Perhaps it's just a matter of time until the jerseys pop up there, I will continue checking.

Google searches for Dinamo Riga jersey lead to this thread.

I bought one off of eBay a couple weeks ago.

violator 11-28-2008 07:59 AM

I am selling and shipping Dinamo Riga jerseys for 59.99$+15$ shipping to US, if you are interested write to dinamorigablog (AT) gmail (DOT) com

lesclassic 10-20-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by violator (Post 16541766)
I am selling and shipping Dinamo Riga jerseys for 59.99$+15$ shipping to US, if you are interested write to dinamorigablog (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Is this still relevant? I would love to get a Riga jersey.