HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   It hurts me to say this, but...... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=55250)

Habeas Corpus 02-24-2004 03:42 PM

It hurts me to say this, but......

Go Bruins go!!! :yo: Did that sound sincere? I swear to god it is the first time I've ever said that (shudders). They are playing the Islanders tonight and we need all the help we can get, even if it's from them.

Gee Wally 02-24-2004 03:46 PM

heh..heh...

this should be good...

:D

habfan4 02-24-2004 03:50 PM

Lock this thread NOW :D

The Habs can use all the help they can get - Even from the hated B's! ;)

ChemiseBleuHonnete 02-24-2004 04:16 PM

I don't have any hate towards the bruins... The only thing I hate about this team is how disrespectful are the owners towards the fans.

About the Leafs, I don't hate them either. I don't like the leafs, but it's not like they were the pest. Their fans are getting on my nerves but there's a nice tradition, nice jersey and a good on-ice product with the leafs...

Raider917 02-24-2004 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ax˛+bx+c
I don't have any hate towards the bruins... The only thing I hate about this team is how disrespectful are the owners towards the fans.

About the Leafs, I don't hate them either. I don't like the leafs, but it's not like they were the pest. Their fans are getting on my nerves but there's a nice tradition, nice jersey and a good on-ice product with the leafs...

i dont hat e the bruins either. i hate the leafs and can only imagine how much bruins fans must hate us. i cant hate the bruins though. if were lucky enough to play them in the first rd again, ill be laughing all my way to the bank. theyre cursed against us no matter how high a seed they are.

BLONG7 02-24-2004 04:27 PM

The B's have had an excellent year, I thought when they started to flop they would continue... they didn't and turned it around, and recently have been one of the best teams in the league. They still have unproven goaltending and some questions on D... but have a big group of forwards of which I wish the Habs could have just one or two of... Let's hope they win their game tonight and lose Thursday vs the good guys!!!

goalchenyuk 02-24-2004 05:12 PM

Viva La Chou !
Viva Johnny V !

Viva La Bruins !

electric 02-24-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
Viva La Chou !
Viva Johnny V !

Viva La Bruins !

The sky is falling!

Bring_Bak_Damphousse 02-24-2004 08:08 PM

When I saw the Bruins were playing the islanders I was secretly hoping the B`s would win today aswell.

BUT GOD MAN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING STARTING A NEW THREAD TO PROCLAIM YOUR LOVE OF THE HATED BRUINS??? :)

Gee Wally 02-24-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark0v
Viva La Chou !
Viva Johnny V !

Viva La Bruins !

LMAO....

:joker:

man...I hope JOHNNY see's this ....

BostonGrl819 02-24-2004 08:48 PM

Somebody oughta take a screen shot, so us Bruins fans have evidence. :joker:

Bud The Spud* 02-24-2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gee Wally
LMAO....

I don't know where he's been for the past couple of days, so let him know we miss him. :p As I always say, Viva la JOHNNY V. :bow:

tinyzombies 02-24-2004 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BostonGrl819
Somebody oughta take a screen shot, so us Bruins fans have evidence. :joker:

It's kind of like Haley's Comet... you better save that one.

Habeas Corpus 02-24-2004 09:02 PM

SOB, did i jinx them or what? Score already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOh I hate em!

SToMper! 02-24-2004 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gee Wally
LMAO....

This is all too much! Thanks for beatin' the Sens! But anytime you see a hab fan root for the B's I gotta roll out the poutine!
http://idisk.mac.com/shorelinedigita...c/poutanim.gif

loudi94 02-24-2004 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habeas Corpus
Go Bruins go!!! :yo:

Sorry, can't do it. :dunno: Wish I could, but I can't :dunno:

Natural Habs Fan 02-24-2004 11:19 PM

0-0 final?!