HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Andrei - Tomas - Alex... we've got to find a name for this line! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=553564)

HamrlikTheStud* 09-21-2008 01:04 AM

Ok... I'm just bored and I wanted to create a new conversation on something buzzing in my head since the last couple of days.

Andrei - Tomas - Alex... They're by far our most dominant line, and still, unlike some other great lines in the NHL, we still don't have a "tag" to identify this line... And since I don't want to waste my time typing "Andrei - Tomas - Alex" or "A. Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Kovalev" each time they'll get a multi-point game (should happen some times this year), I suggest we officially find them a name (as the "pizza" line in Ottawa), or something like this.

What about the ATA(boy) line? Represents them nicely I think...

What's your take?

KovalevDeke 09-21-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HamrlikTheStud (Post 15512408)
Ok... I'm just bored and I wanted to create a new conversation on something buzzing in my head since the last couple of days.

Andrei - Tomas - Alex... They're by far our most dominant line, and still, unlike some other great lines in the NHL, we still don't have a "tag" to identify this line... And since I don't want to waste my time typing "Andrei - Tomas - Alex" or "A. Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Kovalev" each time they'll get a multi-point game (should happen some times this year), I suggest we officially find them a name (as the "pizza" line in Ottawa), or something like this.

What about the ATA(boy) line? Represents them nicely I think...

What's your take?

:amazed: ... I thought about " ATA boy" line at first and realize you thought the same thing after reading down your post LOLLLL ... I thought I would have been very original hahaha

Beakermania* 09-21-2008 01:26 AM

I thought it was called KPK

HamrlikTheStud* 09-21-2008 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KovalevDeke (Post 15512464)
:amazed: ... I thought about " ATA boy" line at first and realize you thought the same thing after reading down your post LOLLLL ... I thought I would have been very original hahaha

lol... Great minds think alke I guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 15512498)
I thought it was called KPK

KPK is something I could live with... but I thought of something maybe more original...

I like Lang, but if we had acquired Nylander instead, we could have had a Pacini line (Higgins - Nylander - Pacioretty) :).

JHabs 09-21-2008 01:29 AM

the A A Team

yukoner 09-21-2008 01:39 AM

The T&A's Line :yo:

BaseballCoach 09-21-2008 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beakermania (Post 15512498)
I thought it was called KPK

Koko Puff?

Judge Sauer* 09-21-2008 02:41 AM

We had this thread last year. I thought most people went with The Bloc or something like that?

Avim86 09-21-2008 02:42 AM

the chicken wing trio! (5 goals = wings)

Form and Substance 09-21-2008 04:16 AM

The Anthrax line!

Mirinho 09-21-2008 04:26 AM

Eastern mafia :)

Tommy Gun with his Kalashnikovs on the wings

Qui Gon Dave 09-21-2008 05:54 AM

How about The Highlight Line?

Chances are, when one of our forward lines made the highlight reels last year, it was that line. Besides, someone (I think Marc the Habs Fan) came up with the nickname of Youtube for A.Kost.

Shazbot 09-21-2008 06:08 AM

I can't help being negative about this but--We really don't need a name for this line. What could be more lame? Did Rocket Richard play on a line with a name? [Edit: Saw the reply below. My apologies. :facepalm:]

(Andrei and Alex with Koivu, on a less negative note, could be called the Knockout Line, as in KO-KO-KO. Should they play together just so people can chant that?)

McTusk 09-21-2008 06:19 AM

As long as the name doesn't refer to calling anyone a stud in it.

:dainty:

HellasLEAF 09-21-2008 06:40 AM

K&K line.

Kovy and the Kids

Generational Talent 09-21-2008 06:55 AM

The 1st line....:sarcasm:

JGRB 09-21-2008 07:13 AM

if it was Plekanec between the two KosTITsyn brothers we could call it The Motorboat Line. :laugh:

Please 09-21-2008 07:19 AM

If maxim was on the Line it could be the Cash-money line=ATM

WeThreeKings 09-21-2008 07:44 AM

The line that should change so Andrei Kostitsyn can switch to RW.

Too long?

Prospector 09-21-2008 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shazbot (Post 15512998)
I can't help being negative about this but--We really don't need a name for this line. What could be more lame? Did Rocket Richard play on a line with a name?

(Andrei and Alex with Koivu, on a less negative note, could be called the Knockout Line, as in KO-KO-KO. Should they play together just so people can chant that?)

The punch line, anyone? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch_line_(hockey)

AD 09-21-2008 08:34 AM

The "soon to be dismembered to allow Andrei to move to the right wing and allow Lang to center Kovalev" line.

:sarcasm:

Dan K 09-21-2008 08:34 AM

I still like P2K. As in Pleks and the 2Ks. Simple and effective.

AD 09-21-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shazbot (Post 15512998)
I can't help being negative about this but--We really don't need a name for this line. What could be more lame? Did Rocket Richard play on a line with a name?

:facepalm:

SwiftyHab 09-21-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukoner (Post 15512559)
The T&A's Line :yo:

HAHAHA How did you guys totally miss this classic?!!!!

Bronto Dan 09-21-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HamrlikTheStud (Post 15512408)
Ok... I'm just bored and I wanted to create a new conversation on something buzzing in my head since the last couple of days.

Andrei - Tomas - Alex... They're by far our most dominant line, and still, unlike some other great lines in the NHL, we still don't have a "tag" to identify this line... And since I don't want to waste my time typing "Andrei - Tomas - Alex" or "A. Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Kovalev" each time they'll get a multi-point game (should happen some times this year), I suggest we officially find them a name (as the "pizza" line in Ottawa), or something like this.

What about the ATA(boy) line? Represents them nicely I think...

What's your take?

I love it!! I'm spreading the word!!!

ATA BOY!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.