HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Need Some Help For an Assignment on Patrick Roy! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=555137)

AquaticBirdman 09-25-2008 07:21 PM

Need Some Help For an Assignment on Patrick Roy!
 
Hey guys, in the spirit of Roy's jersey number being retired by the Habs this season I've chosen to a media kit assignment for school that chronicles his career as both player and coach.

The thing is that I've had some trouble finding his PLAYOFF coaching statistics over the past 3 seasons with the Remparts (win/loss record, and what round they were eliminated in). If anyone could possibly provide me with these stats or at least a link to a webpage that has these stats then it would be very much appreciated.

Also, if you can tell me about any current league records and team records (with the Habs only) that he may currently still hold then that would be really helpfull as well.

Thank you again very much for the help, guys!

GoneAway 09-25-2008 07:25 PM

All your answers can be found here

Galchenyuk x 27 09-25-2008 07:30 PM

2008
First round: Quebec beat Chicoutimi 4-2
2nd round Quebec lost to Gatineau 4-1

2007
Quebec lost in the first round 4-1 to Drummondville

2006
Round one: Quebec beat Val D'or 4-1
Round two: Quebec beat Shawinigan 4-1
Round 3: Quebec beat Acadie Bathurst 4-3
QMJHL Finals: Quebec lost to Moncton 4-2

Advanced to Mem Cup because Moncton was the host
Won the Memorial cup

AquaticBirdman 09-25-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaydee96 (Post 15575232)
2008
First round: Quebec beat Chicoutimi 4-2
2nd round Quebec lost to Gatineau 4-1

2007
Quebec lost in the first round 4-1 to Drummondville

2006
Round one: Quebec beat Val D'or 4-1
Round two: Quebec beat Shawinigan 4-1
Round 3: Quebec beat Acadie Bathurst 4-3
QMJHL Finals: Quebec lost to Moncton 4-2

Advanced to Mem Cup as the Host
Won the Memorial cup


Awesome! Thanks a lot for the help, dude! :)

AquaticBirdman 09-25-2008 07:40 PM

By the way, does Roy still hold the NHL record for most career 30+ win seasons?

Galchenyuk x 27 09-25-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony66 (Post 15575391)
By the way, does Roy still hold the NHL record for most career 30+ win seasons?

Brodeur tied it last season (12 seasons)

Corey 09-25-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony66 (Post 15575074)
Hey guys, in the spirit of Roy's jersey number being retired by the Habs this season I've chosen to a media kit assignment for school that chronicles his career as both player and coach.

The thing is that I've had some trouble finding his PLAYOFF coaching statistics over the past 3 seasons with the Remparts (win/loss record, and what round they were eliminated in). If anyone could possibly provide me with these stats or at least a link to a webpage that has these stats then it would be very much appreciated.

Also, if you can tell me about any current league records and team records (with the Habs only) that he may currently still hold then that would be really helpfull as well.

Thank you again very much for the help, guys!

Just plugging in numbers isn't original. It would be much more exciting to interview Roy.

Vinceee 09-25-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Chezz (Post 15575147)
All your answers can be found here

NO! here! http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GA-_...eature=related

CH4 09-26-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinceee (Post 15577012)

Epic!

Beakermania* 09-26-2008 11:48 AM

no homework threads.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.