HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Markov Hurt? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=556935)

GoldenForum 10-01-2008 12:58 PM

Markov Hurt?
 
In Gagnon's La Presse column, a brief mention:

"Andrei Markov, blessé à une jambe je crois, et Mike Komisarek sont en congés."

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/hoc...uay-reunis.php

Also, RDS reporting on video clip that only injury of concern is Hamrlik whose groin in taking a bit longer than hoped for.

Beakermania* 10-01-2008 01:00 PM

If it was Oct 10 instead of Oct 1, Markov would play....

Habs 4 Life 10-01-2008 01:00 PM

is the game on tv tonight?

JMMR 10-01-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 15645268)
is the game on tv tonight?

Read the GDT title.
Or this
THE GAME IS NOT ON TV. :(

Habs 4 Life 10-01-2008 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMMR (Post 15645289)
Read the GDT title.
Or this
THE GAME IS NOT ON TV. :(

oups,forgot the:sarcasm:

JMMR 10-01-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 15645314)
oups,forgot the:sarcasm:

hahaha you had me for sure.

antoniojr 10-01-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMMR (Post 15645289)
Read the GDT title.
Or this
THE GAME IS NOT ON TV. :(

:laugh:

Charlie Milles* 10-01-2008 01:09 PM

They'll be ready.

beowulf 10-01-2008 01:10 PM

He is a MONSTER he will be there when it counts.

tollb2 10-01-2008 01:11 PM

Teams gona look good when all our boys are back.

Ozymandias 10-01-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beowulf (Post 15645438)
He is a MONSTER he will be there when it counts.

IT's not nice to make fun of Markov's facial features.

Artyukhin* 10-01-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 15645268)
is the game on tv tonight?

the game in on "NO TV" in Kelowna

Habs 4 Life 10-01-2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doug mckenzie (Post 15646168)
the game in on "NO TV" in Kelowna

Wait a second,isn't that where Gorges was captain? OMG

Artyukhin* 10-01-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life (Post 15646229)
Wait a second,isn't that where Gorges was captain? OMG

maybe he owns "NO TV"?

Kriss E 10-01-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenForum (Post 15645249)
In Gagnon's La Presse column, a brief mention:

"Andrei Markov, blessé à une jambe je crois, et Mike Komisarek sont en congés."

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/hoc...uay-reunis.php

Also, RDS reporting on video clip that only injury of concern is Hamrlik whose groin in taking a bit longer than hoped for.

Are you serious?..Can't believe a journalist would pretty much just possibly invent stuff.
He admits to not even knowing for a fact, yet claims it.
:shakehead:shakehead

Beakermania* 10-01-2008 02:24 PM

And this is derailed.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.