HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Prospect Info: Andrei Loktionov (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=561568)

Leperus Leprechuan 10-13-2008 10:00 PM

Andrei Loktionov

Holy @#$% did you guys ever get a steal.

I'm a Spits season ticket holder and after watching this guy for 6 games i can't help but being jealous the Flames took Nemisz instead of him.

This kid can simply dominate games at times and has amazing passing and stickhandling skills.

He's ata a ppg pace right now as a rookie in the OHL. I'll go ahead and say he'll be a top liner in the next 3 years.

Ill give you guys updates on him every 10 or so games if you want.

Cheers

Fat Elvis 10-13-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abars (Post 15837261)
Holy @#$% did you guys ever get a steal.

I'm a Spits season ticket holder and after watching this guy for 6 games i can't help but being jealous the Flames took Nemisz instead of him.

This kid can simply dominate games at times and has amazing passing and stickhandling skills.

He's ata a ppg pace right now as a rookie in the OHL. I'll go ahead and say he'll be a top liner in the next 3 years.

Ill give you guys updates on him every 10 or so games if you want.

Cheers

Please do, any updates would be great appreciated.

Tatsdzyuk 10-13-2008 10:09 PM

Thanks and updates would be awesome. I really liked the kid, well of what I saw.

JDM 10-13-2008 10:10 PM

Good to know!

Thanks for sharing and yes, would love some updates throughout the season on the kid from someone who is going to see a lot of him in person. I saw immense raw offensive skill in him when I went to development camp. Hopefully he can translate it to the NHL one day.

hangons 10-14-2008 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDM (Post 15837447)
Good to know!

Thanks for sharing and yes, would love some updates throughout the season on the kid from someone who is going to see a lot of him in person. I saw immense raw offensive skill in him when I went to development camp. Hopefully he can translate it to the NHL one day.

Thanks for the info Abars... Let us know how Cammi is doing also... Cheers

jmjt9864 10-14-2008 11:38 AM

i was in Sarnia on Friday night and watched him play the Sting and he is going to be a good one .. has the puck on a string at times .. and what surprised me the most was that he was willing to go in and get the puck even if it meant getting thumped .. excellent one on one moves .. great vision too ..

will be interesting to watch him grow in the OHL.

Epatt001 10-14-2008 01:37 PM

awesome update! thanks any more info would be great. the kid sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders too.

spudboy 10-14-2008 05:06 PM

I thought his stickhandling and passing looked great in a practice game in camp, also. How's his shot? Never got to see that.

aegwillnotwinthecup* 10-14-2008 05:16 PM

Lokky will be in our top six as soon as 10/11, IMO.

Kid can dangle.

xavi4life 10-15-2008 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aegwillnotwinthecup (Post 15847822)
Lokky will be in our top six as soon as 10/11, IMO.

Kid can dangle.

I agree. Don't want to jinx/hype this kid too much, but he reminds me of a certain Russian center that plays for the Red Wings...

Qubax 10-15-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TearsOFaClown (Post 15858027)
I agree. Don't want to jinx/hype this kid too much, but he reminds me of a certain Russian center that plays for the Red Wings...

He sounds a bit like Tikhonov, although maybe he can dangle more then Tikhs....but mature Russian game....